[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeus9304

10-10-2012

1. Summoner Name: zeus9304
2. Team applying for: Gold/Siler
3. Role applying for: Support / ADC
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Janna- blitz-nunu // tristana-teemo-ashe
5. Reasons why you want to join: sounds like it could be fun
6. Favorite Champion to play: janna or blitz, depending
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Some tournaments in league of legends with other competetive team.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: shy
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: all the time

Purple Hooloovoo

10-10-2012

1. Summoner Name: CDunzy
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: Mid
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Anivia, Orianna, Lux
5. Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a competitive team with hopes of making a splash in tournaments and a name for ourselves.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Ezreal

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: On xbox 360 console: Burnout and RBSix Vegas. Local lan tournaments on LoL
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Laning phase ward coverage
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Sunday

DH Pestilence

10-10-2012

Hi everyone! We've got some major news concerning CIA and all the tryouts. I've been quite busy this week with exams and homework from my university so I haven't been able to get as much people try'd out as I was hopeful to. This resulted in me feeling kind of bad since we were supposed to hold thes scrimming tournement this weekend with worlds.

So what we've decided to do is host our very own Scrimming Tourney! What exactly is this, and why are we doing it?

- What it is: This Scrimming Tourney is open to ALL summoners level 30, and is available for ANY ELO. What we'll be doing is taking all the people who tried out, and all those who are interested in joining CIA, into the scrimming tourney.

[It's very much like what we were going to do, however now you do not have to try out. All that you have to do is sign up, and you are able to try out in the scrimming tourney!]

1. So here's how it's going to work: This scrimming tourny will take place this next weekend @ Saturday + Sunday, 12&13. Teams will face-off and a winning team will be declared.

2. We will take all the people who are wanting to play in the scrims, and seperate them into teams of

3. We will then release teams/summoner names during the week so you can practice/get to know each other abit.

4. Two leaders will be chosen from ths scrims (those who performed the best) and will be declared leaders of [CIA] Gold/Silver. That is if they still want to be apart of the community and teams. They may also decline to lead, but still want to be apart of the team.

5. These 2 leaders will choose the people they wish to be on their team, and will run the teams from there on out.

================================================== ==========================

- So why are we doing this?: Well, during the entire two weeks I tried out everyone who wanted to join the teams, I couldn't get around to everyone. We also feel this well help out in getting more people to try to join in, and perhaps just become apart of CIA itself, without having to be competitive.

We also feel this will help expand the community itself. While CIA Gold, Silver, and Bronze will all be competitive, we still want to hold the community of [CIA] iteslf. We'll be holding monthly scrims even after teams are decided, and to start one off to help create the teams, we feel it will help strengthen our resolve in making CIA a fun, and active community.

If you're reading this and are not sure of who/what is going on with CIA, just check out the thread here:

If you're interested, please just post in here stating so & fill out this application down below.

Summoner Name:
Role desired (you may not play this role during tourney, but we'll try to align teams the best so it fits):
Are you wanting to tryout for CIA's competitive, or just be apart of the community?:
ELO:
READY FOR SEASON 3?!:

I hope to get even more of you guys in here, and I hope that even if you don't wanna join CIA, I hope to see you there to have some friendly fun!

Acin15

10-10-2012

1. Summoner Name: Acin15
2. Team applying for: Gold/Siler
3. Role applying for: Jungle/solo top/adc
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Amumu,Maokai,Master YI/ Garen, Darius, Vladimir/ Corki, Ashe, Caitlyn
5. Reasons why you want to join: I want to have poeple around me who can give me constructive criticism to help me improve on my own game as well as to have some fun and a group of people I can play with.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Amumu or Maokai
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Not as of yet but hoping I can get some experience in competetive play with this team.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: I get stressed when the other team has taken 3 or more turrets if we have none. I am also and aggresive player which can be seen and a flaw sometimes.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Most of the time, do shift work so times vary but most of the time im online

Miscreant

10-10-2012

1. Summoner Name: Miscreant
2. Team applying for: Silver
3. Role applying for: Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Taric, Sona, Nunu
5. Reasons why you want to join: Improve my understanding of flow/strategy
6. Favorite Champion to play: Blitzcrank
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Former Cal-O Dota team leader
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Over-committing when in carry roles during small skirmishes
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes, both
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Saturday, although my understanding is it's now a 2-day scrim

===

Role desired: support
Are you wanting to tryout for CIA's competitive, or just be apart of the community?: Competitive
ELO: 1130 (1306)
READY FOR SEASON 3?!: Always!

DH Pestilence

10-11-2012

Hi everyone! We've got some major news concerning CIA and all the tryouts. I've been quite busy this week with exams and homework from my university so I haven't been able to get as much people try'd out as I was hopeful to. This resulted in me feeling kind of bad since we were supposed to hold thes scrimming tournement this weekend with worlds.

So what we've decided to do is host our very own Scrimming Tourney! What exactly is this, and why are we doing it?

- What it is: This Scrimming Tourney is open to ALL summoners level 30, and is available for ANY ELO. What we'll be doing is taking all the people who tried out, and all those who are interested in joining CIA, into the scrimming tourney.

[It's very much like what we were going to do, however now you do not have to try out. All that you have to do is sign up, and you are able to try out in the scrimming tourney!]

1. So here's how it's going to work: This scrimming tourny will take place this next weekend @ Saturday + Sunday, 12&13. Teams will face-off and a winning team will be declared.

2. We will take all the people who are wanting to play in the scrims, and seperate them into teams of

3. We will then release teams/summoner names during the week so you can practice/get to know each other abit.

4. Two leaders will be chosen from ths scrims (those who performed the best) and will be declared leaders of [CIA] Gold/Silver. That is if they still want to be apart of the community and teams. They may also decline to lead, but still want to be apart of the team.

5. These 2 leaders will choose the people they wish to be on their team, and will run the teams from there on out.

================================================== ==========================

- So why are we doing this?: Well, during the entire two weeks I tried out everyone who wanted to join the teams, I couldn't get around to everyone. We also feel this well help out in getting more people to try to join in, and perhaps just become apart of CIA itself, without having to be competitive.

We also feel this will help expand the community itself. While CIA Gold, Silver, and Bronze will all be competitive, we still want to hold the community of [CIA] iteslf. We'll be holding monthly scrims even after teams are decided, and to start one off to help create the teams, we feel it will help strengthen our resolve in making CIA a fun, and active community.

If you're reading this and are not sure of who/what is going on with CIA, just check out the thread here:

If you're interested, please just post in here stating so & fill out this application down below.

Summoner Name:
Role desired (you may not play this role during tourney, but we'll try to align teams the best so it fits):
Are you wanting to tryout for CIA's competitive, or just be apart of the community?:
ELO:
READY FOR SEASON 3?!:

I hope to get even more of you guys in here, and I hope that even if you don't wanna join CIA, I hope to see you there to have some friendly fun!

Evorcyss

10-13-2012

What time will the tryout scrims start?

EDIT: Derp didn't read the post at the top of this page. See you at 9!

CG Sensation

10-13-2012

1. Summoner Name: RePrize
2. Team applying for: Gold or Silver
3. Role applying for: Top
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Singed/ Nidalee/ Gangplank
5. Reasons why you want to join: I want to be on a well organized team for season 3
6. Favorite Champion to play: Oriana

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I was grandmaster in season 2 Starcraft 2 I made 300 dollars ++ in Z33k tournaments in the summer of 2011
8. Biggest flaw in-game: overly helping a lost cause that i should not of
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Of course
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Monday Wednesday Thursday

Mr Fat Tsssss

04-18-2014

1. Summoner Name:mrfattsssss
2. Team applying for:silver/gold
3. Role applying for:top
4. Best 3 champions at this role:jax,lee,shyv
5. Reasons why you want to join:to have some fun with some people playing competitively
6. Favorite Champion to play:forsure lee/riven

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: use to be ranked among top teams on game battles for cod 4 top 50 for 2 seasons
8. Biggest flaw in-game: not saying my warding is bad just could use some work and overstaying when i have a feeling to get out ( not trusting my judgement)
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: skype forsure whenever we play

10. Day desired to go through tryouts: lemme know mang im usually not on the forums im usually on in game atleast sometime during the day

Precious Poop

05-05-2014

. Summoner Name:
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver (where ever you decide to put me)
3. Role applying for: Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Hecarim, Sejuani, and Shyvana (I also use Nocturne, Wukong, and Xin Zhao)
5. Reasons why you want to join: I want to be on a competitive team, so far every team I've join has been a dud, whether its them never being on or not working as a team.
6. Favorite Champion to play: I love Ziggs, he's probably my favorite.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I've been in numerous console gaming tournaments. I just built my PC so now I can play on my TV instead of a little lap top screen.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: I occasionally will dive before I have the right items that allow me to dive.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Any day you're available really. As early as tomorrow morning to as late as the end of the week, doesn't matter to me.