[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveToWin

10-07-2012

1. Summoner Name: LoveToWin
2. Team applying for: Gold/Siler
3. Role applying for: ADC / Top
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Corki - Ezreal - Graves // Riven - Olaf - Jax
5. Reasons why you want to join: I have played on active competitve teams before and i feel it is the best way to increase skill quickly
6. Favorite Champion to play: Teemo
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Master league SC2 - B- ICCUP SC origional - 2200 with 2 toons in WoW
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Rengar.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: mon-fri after 2PM PST. Weekends anytime

Dextroo

10-07-2012

1. Summoner Name: Dextroo
2. Team applying for:Gold or Silver
3. Role applying for: I play well in Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Udyr, Amumu, Maokai
5. Reasons why you want to join: I love being competitive and I've been looking for a team.
6. Favorite Champion to play: I'd say Amumu.

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: A bit, I've lead a few ranked 5s team if that counts.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: To aggressive
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Anyday!

Evorcyss

10-07-2012

1. Summoner Name: Evorcyss
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: Mid
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Morgana, Karthus, Kennen
5. Reasons why you want to join: I've been looking for a team to play with for some time so figured I'd give trying out for this a shot
6. Favorite Champion to play: Karthus or Ahri
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: No
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Either tunnel vision or sometimes forgetting to ward
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: As soon as I can, any day past 6 (EST) or so should be good. I will be on a lot today too

EDIT: The scrim idea seems great! I'll be ready next weekend

TheycallmeRizk

10-07-2012

1. Summoner Name: TheycallmeRizk
3. Role applying for: Top,Mid,Jungle.
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Jax, Karthus, Shyvana
5. Reasons why you want to join: In search of a serious team.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Jax,Karthus, Shyvana

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Alot. most of the time using communication and strategy.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Calling MIA's, Other lanes
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Anyday

DH Pestilence

10-08-2012

Hi everyone! We've got some major news concerning CIA and all the tryouts. I've been quite busy this week with exams and homework from my university so I haven't been able to get as much people try'd out as I was hopeful to. This resulted in me feeling kind of bad since we were supposed to hold thes scrimming tournement this weekend with worlds.

So what we've decided to do is host our very own Scrimming Tourney! What exactly is this, and why are we doing it?

- What it is: This Scrimming Tourney is open to ALL summoners level 30, and is available for ANY ELO. What we'll be doing is taking all the people who tried out, and all those who are interested in joining CIA, into the scrimming tourney.

[It's very much like what we were going to do, however now you do not have to try out. All that you have to do is sign up, and you are able to try out in the scrimming tourney!]

1. So here's how it's going to work: This scrimming tourny will take place this next weekend @ Saturday + Sunday, 12&13. Teams will face-off and a winning team will be declared.

2. We will take all the people who are wanting to play in the scrims, and seperate them into teams of

3. We will then release teams/summoner names during the week so you can practice/get to know each other abit.

4. Two leaders will be chosen from ths scrims (those who performed the best) and will be declared leaders of [CIA] Gold/Silver. That is if they still want to be apart of the community and teams. They may also decline to lead, but still want to be apart of the team.

5. These 2 leaders will choose the people they wish to be on their team, and will run the teams from there on out.

================================================== ==========================

- So why are we doing this?: Well, during the entire two weeks I tried out everyone who wanted to join the teams, I couldn't get around to everyone. We also feel this well help out in getting more people to try to join in, and perhaps just become apart of CIA itself, without having to be competitive.

We also feel this will help expand the community itself. While CIA Gold, Silver, and Bronze will all be competitive, we still want to hold the community of [CIA] iteslf. We'll be holding monthly scrims even after teams are decided, and to start one off to help create the teams, we feel it will help strengthen our resolve in making CIA a fun, and active community.

If you're reading this and are not sure of who/what is going on with CIA, just check out the thread here:

If you're interested, please just post in here stating so & fill out this application down below.

Summoner Name:
Role desired (you may not play this role during tourney, but we'll try to align teams the best so it fits):
Are you wanting to tryout for CIA's competitive, or just be apart of the community?:
ELO:
READY FOR SEASON 3?!:

I hope to get even more of you guys in here, and I hope that even if you don't wanna join CIA, I hope to see you there to have some friendly fun!

DazedGlory

10-08-2012

1. Summoner Name: DazedGlory
2. Team applying for: All
3. Role applying for: Adc/Mid/Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: graves, ezreal, vanye, orianna, morg, ahri, blitz, janna,soraka
5. Reasons why you want to join: wanting to be apart of something real and competitive
6. Favorite Champion to play: Orianna, Ezreal

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Some.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Awareness at times.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: 11pm to whenever daily easter -5gmt time

Lx Brojob Bob

10-08-2012

Role desired (you may not play this role during tourney, but we'll try to align teams the best so it fits): ad carry
Are you wanting to tryout for CIA's competitive, or just be apart of the community?: competitive!
ELO: ~1400
READY FOR SEASON 3?!: **** YEA

Tulýpsniper

10-08-2012

1. Summoner Name: Keife

3. Role applying for: Support

4. Best 3 champions at this role: Sona/ Soraka/ Taric

5. Reasons why you want to join: I have been playing for a couple of years and want to get into Competitive play.

6. Favorite Champion to play: Sona

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Played on CSS Team before in League.

8. Biggest flaw in-game: Making some bad mistakes. But that comes with time of practice with the team.

10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Any day that is availible for you guys.

Angryplrate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Summoner Name: Angryplrate (i is lowercase L)
Role desired (you may not play this role during tourney, but we'll try to align teams the best so it fits): top/jungle
Are you wanting to tryout for CIA's competitive, or just be apart of the community?: competitive
ELO: 1193 due to trying new things and messing around towards the end of this season (top 1340 since the tier change was 1398 prior to)
READY FOR SEASON 3?!: Hell yeah!

*note: I will not be able to play in the scrim tourney on Saturday because I will be at the season 2 finals. If you want to contact me and maybe set something up soon please do in game. very interested in these competitive teams.

DH Pestilence

10-10-2012

Today is the final day to sign up for the scrimming tourney this Saturday @ 9PM EST! Please fill out the application if you want to participate! After today we will be seperating you into teams and letting you know who is on yours for the tourney! Thank you!