You're not going to like this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-07-2012

... But I've gotta take a bit of a break. Don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving, not by any stretch, I'll certainly be back, likely within a week, maybe two. It's a family medical emergency, a potentially life threatening one, and I'd prefer to focus my attentions on that. Couple reasons for that, and like the Skarner you know, I'll explain them.

Firstly, this whole thing is fairly stressful for me and has sapped my creativity nigh completely. To elaborate a bit, my mother is pretty much the only seriously close family that I've got, and there's a very real chance she could die very, very soon. Of course I feel it's only natural that with that being a rather salient risk, that I try and spend what could be the last of our time together, well, together. I'm hoping for the best, of course.

Secondly, this place is stressful in and of itself, and more stress on top of this, when it's largely avoidable, is not what I'm looking for right this very second. This place does mean a lot to me, but my continued mental stability is of more importance to me at the moment. I'll need it, since I'm my mother's primary support through all this.

Thirdly, I've kinda just been going full tilt anyway, and I think a little bit of a break is in order. This place can be tiring, especially with the role I've made for myself around here. I like to personally think of myself as the closest thing we have to a mediator, though that's perhaps not the most accurate term. Can't really think of it at the moment, but I'm sure everyone knows what I do when stuff starts going down. I'm not a fan of conflict, and I feel that's fairly obvious.

However, this doesn't mean I'm backing out of my obligation to the upcoming Kha'zixses... es. However you pluralize that. I'll be "Around" transiently outside of the auditions, but I made a commitment to them and I'll be staying true to that. Trust that while I'll be about, pretty much every comment will be OOC. I'll definitely be around the client itself, though I'll likely avoid Sanctuary for a bit, though that doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk. It's one of the only ways I have to talk to someone I consider very dear to me and they know who they are.

Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone?

Heil Teemo

10-07-2012

Leaving because of a family emergency is not the same as making a pity party topic declaring your leave but secretly hoping people will gush all over you and beg you to stay.

I hope it all works out for the best, bro. Take care.

SuperMan Pix

10-07-2012

Don't even give this place a second thought, while it will be sad to see you go, your personal life is 100x more important then here.

i wish for you the best of Luck on both your Mother and Yourself!

now...Lulu's alone again...at least for a week....hhrrrmmm,,,,

Ask the Megling

10-07-2012

My best wishes to you and your mother. It's good of you to put her before trivial things like this forum. You're a good son.

makmix

10-07-2012

Well, I wish you the best for your mom and may god bless her soul and may she persevere through this problem.

All I can say is have hope and never lose it.

Ask The Ebil

10-07-2012

Good Luck with your Mother and you deserve the break with all the effort you put into every post, and don't worry this place won't be burn to the ground with you gone...

Ask Nautilus

10-07-2012

Best of luck to you and your mother. Don't worry about anyone burning anything, this place seems to have simmered down quite a bit.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I am sorry about your mother. You are in my thoughts.

Civilized Rat

10-07-2012

My heart...

Come back soon. Hopefully she gets better.

AskKarthus

10-07-2012

Strange, my grandfather died last night.

****, RL me isn't much better than Karthus. I'm sorry and I wish you well.