Night and Day (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

09-07-2012

Leona led Diana off far away from the institute.. to place only she knew. She led her through the woods into a secluded river bed surrounded by trees, it was a simple enough place.. and it was all Leona's.. considering no one had yet to discover the place, so she used it as sort of a meditation ground.. to have just a few moments of peace. But, there was something different about it.. on one side grew a slew of Sunflowers.. and on the other, Moon flowers, which caused it to have a beauty like no other about it. Leona looked up at the setting Sun.. funny how when she always encountered Diana the Sun was always setting. She was still in her armor.. mainly because she found it comforting, but was without her weapons. She walked Diana over into the middle of the two flowers before turning around and smiling at her

"I thought this would be a nice secluded place.. I know how you are in the public eye."

Ask the Lunari

09-07-2012

Diana shook her head as Leona dragged her away once again, the action not completely unfamiliar to her as the other had done this a few times before. In the past, that is. Though she did have the urge to pull herself away at some points, yet allowed herself to be enveloped in the Solari's warm touch. It was strangely.. comforting. To know that she had not changed so much that she would be completely at Leona's mercy, should the situation arise. Upon stopping at the designated location, Diana could only stare speechless at the sight. Flowers of two kinds littered the ground, perfectly parted with the glow of golden yellow and silver. She allowed herself to be lead towards the center, still looking around. Though she did not know much about these kinds, it was.. odd. That they could thrive in such harmony, and grow without overtaking each other. Diana wondered if this was a symbol of some kind.

"Ah.. yes, well.." She coughed, breaking herself out of her silent reverie. "It's.. nice. How did you come across it?"

Snowy Poro

09-07-2012

"I was wandering through the woods.. just trying to unwind till I saw a trail of these flowers.. and I was very intrigued by them. I ended up following them until.. I found this place. This seems to be the only place where they grow side by side.."

Leona turned her sight back to the flowers before looking back at Diana

"It's beautiful.. is it not?"

Ask the Lunari

09-08-2012

"It seems to be the only place.." Diana's repetition was soft, almost inaudible She knelt, her hand caressing a soft petal of a flower near her, though she did not pull it out. It seemed almost incomprehensible that she was capable of such gentleness, all things considering. The Lunari sighed, gazing at the pure white. The last time she had brought a flower like this back to Mount Targon, the elders had ripped it from her hands.

"Especially so when whole."

Snowy Poro

09-08-2012

"Indeed"

Leona said, laying down in the bed of flowers, staring up at the now arriving Moon through the trees.. she sighed in blissfulness

Ask the Lunari

09-09-2012

Though Diana did not lie down as Leona did, she sat herself on the ground, careful not to crush the flowers too harshly. While this kind of behaviour almost seemed strange, she blamed it on this equally strange place. "I wonder what people would think if they saw this place," the Lunari mused, more to herself than anyone else. Though considering the close proximity of the two women, it was unlikely Leona would have missed it.

Snowy Poro

09-09-2012

Leona sat on her elbows and shrugged, tossing her head back to get a few strands of hair out of her face. She looked the place over before shifting her gaze to the now risen Moon.. staring at it a while before looking back to Diana

"My question is.. what do you think of it?"

she said with a smile

Ask the Lunari

09-11-2012

Diana was still trying to contemplate all that had transpired this night. She didn't know what Leona was to her, but obviously she cared enough to not run a blade through the Solari's neck. She didn't know what she was to Leona either, only that the same thing had applied. Were they on neutral grounds now? A sort of unspoken agreement that they would not get into each other's way? Or was Leona expecting some sort of friendship that would span beyond the time of the Lunari and Solari?

Certainly, these flowers showed that such a companionship would not be detrimental. But Diana simply couldn't shake away the feeling of betrayal. That the Solari were not beneath doing such a thing again, should the Lunari rise once more. It is within the blood of the Moon to be so hesitant of such dangers.

"It shows a lot," Diana ventured carefully in response to Leona, her fingers idly playing against a petal. "But time is never still and I would not be surprised if either will soon grow tired of their place. Perhaps they will overgrow one another until the ground is nothing but a mess of stalk and leaf."

Snowy Poro

09-12-2012

"There's no telling how long these flowers have been here.. maybe they have been this way since the beginning.... why, after all I have told you, do still believe one must rule the other?"

Leona shook her head before laying back down fully in the bed of flowers, starting up at the night sky. It was very.. peaceful.. again, her and Diana having time together without weapons, though, she still couldn't shake the hint of nervousness about her

"You say it's too late to make it... but is it too late to try?"

she then said, keeping her eyes on the stars

Ask the Lunari

09-16-2012

This situation was still all so strange to her. While she did spend a night gazing at the stars with Leona that one time, Diana had figured that it would only be once. Then everything would go back to the way they were. So why was it that she found herself here now, her eyes on the sky dotted with those very same, sparkling objects. She hugged her knees loosely, fingers tapping against her armor lightly.

"Because that is how nature works," she responded evenly. "As you have seen with the Solari and the Lunari, the Solari were the first to rise up against it all. They wanted to rule. The same goes for any other nation, clashing because of different ideals. I am simply showing the Solari that their behaviour and lies will not go unpunished. After all, what is to stop them from doing something like that again, especially if they believe they can do so without repercussions."

Diana sighed, tilting her head to the side to gaze at the moonflowers once more. "Even the sun sets in paradise."