FPS Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Todenwei

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymuffin1337 View Post
I know this is a touchy subject, but my over-qualified PC recently has some problems with the graphics. Basically, I will start the game off at a pristine cap of 60 fps, and that would quickly decay to a steady 5 after about 5 to 10 minutes. Changing the performance options in the game just changes the initial fps. Putting it on ultra settings reduces starting fps to 40, low starts off at 60. No matter what, they decay to unplayable levels. I have defragged, cleaned malware, spyware, and viruses with MacAffee, Microsoft Endpoint, and Malware bytes. I have ran the game through the reccommended GameBooster. I have tried CleanMyPC. I have updated ALL my drivers. Nothing helps. I was playing happily 1.5 months ago with no issues on this PC.

My specs are:
Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit
Intel Core i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60 GHz (quad core)
4 GB RAM
NVidia NVS 4200M (64 bit and 1GB internal memory)
175GB free of 500GB hard drive (just in case)

I am tired of playing like I own a piece of **** pc from over 10 years ago. My brother even uses a laptop from 2000 and gets a steady 24 fps, which beats this. I want solutions.
I also do this, and re-install the game and still, it's the same thing, I thought It was my internet connection problem but it's not because I played another game but I have a good connection there no lags and stuufs, but when I play League of Legends, it's so frustrating, lags, sometimes it freezes, or sometimes it's so spiky but everything happens in a second which sucks, especially in clash >,<
I have :
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel Core i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40 GHz (quad core)
6 GB RAM

shadowstepninja

09-15-2012

happened to me before, all i did was shut down my computer, cleaned the dust of everything, and i didn't have that problem ever since.

Voba

09-15-2012

same

TowelforahaT

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Source Unknown View Post
I also do this, and re-install the game and still, it's the same thing, I thought It was my internet connection problem but it's not because I played another game but I have a good connection there no lags and stuufs, but when I play League of Legends, it's so frustrating, lags, sometimes it freezes, or sometimes it's so spiky but everything happens in a second which sucks, especially in clash >,<
I have :
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel Core i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40 GHz (quad core)
6 GB RAM
Same ****-o-la Been happening for a week now. I already have a weak GFX card so all my settings were set to low. But still can not get a decent FPS.Stable is 28-32 FPS and my ping consistent 35 until early-mid game when I watch my FPS/MS (Ctrl+F) drop to 04 then up to 12 15 then 20 to 9 15 05 just all over the place. Makes game play completely unplayable specially when I try my skill shots, skill shot + timing + awful FPS = wasted spell with invite to enemy champion.

Maybe I should play my FPS for the next lottory

acemz

08-05-2013

i play with 24 fps when i hear people have 60 and complain about 20 i wonder how does it feel playing on 60 but ill nevr know

CannabisCorpse

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemz View Post
i play with 24 fps when i hear people have 60 and complain about 20 i wonder how does it feel playing on 60 but ill nevr know
are you ****ing retarded stupid necro ******

extrafot

08-24-2013

Often even if you have a good computer you can overload it with stuff, junk, files, registry errors, and viruses. You can have a top of the line computer and still be having fps lag. A friend of mine had the same issue and could hardly play because of his horrible 5-15 fps, he asked me if their was anything he could do. after fixing his problems i mad a simple easy to fallow video for others to clean up their computer and help fix their fps problems. it is not garenteed to fix them all but is a start.http://youtu.be/WP5sWJzzUZM
fps problems are situational and can be cause by other things. if you still have ishues email me at extrafot@gmail.com and i can get back to you. have a good day