Dumbest Rage EVER!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenethalos

09-21-2010

I had a twitch rage q' because the other team had wards...

Berenguer

09-21-2010

Playing as a Yi trying to push a tower, I saw the enemy TF's destiny gate opening up behind me so I dash off and is safely in the fog of war by the time he arrives.

I am then informed in all chat by the opposing team that that particular actions caused TF to rage.

He then proceeded to destiny gate feed my teammates.

I was extremely confused as to how simply running away from my enemy causes them to rage.

tsenrezetorc

09-21-2010

i got one:

Im mid as Trist agianst an Ashe (first i had seen in about 5 weeks). Ashe begins to over extend when we both hit level 6. I rocket jump behind her(seeing as she had only about 2/5 health) and use my ult to push her into my tower, thus giving me first blood.
Ashe: You ****ing suck trist. had to use tower to kill me ****ing nerd
Me: ok...2 things. 1)you only got hit by the tower once and you were the one trying to push me. 2) you cant call anybody a nerd on LoL, you became one yourself when you hit download.
Ashe then proceeded to fight Nashor solo about 4 times then left.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoTferret View Post
Ok so Whats every ones dumbest Rage they have ever seen.

I'll go first.

Today had a game, where a player Raged because The other team banned janna and because he wasn't given a reason for janna being banned, he rage Afks..

So he sits on the platform for 25 minutes. never once leaving and casts a surrender vote at the end of the game.

So in short.. our player Rages cause the other team banned Janna?
Jesus. I've played over 1000 games and I haven't seen a single person THAT stupid. That kind of stupidity is something you only read in books. Yeah, I know there are a lot of dumb people in this world but that guy brings it to a legendary level.

I can't even tell you the dumbest rage i have ever seen because it pales in comparison. I'll tell anyways. I was fighting a 1vs2 fight and killed one. Twitch did not help me. I told him that he should have helped me and we would have killed both of them. He tells me that Twitch is too fragile so he decided to not help at all (were were both at full hp, and remember that I killed one of them 1vs2 anyways). I tell him that they were focusing me anyways so he should help me next time. He calls me a r-etard and then afks, saying that I had a big mouth. My whole team got pissed off at him and then everyone made fun of him.

I'm getting tired of people going afk because they got mad at someone on the team.

SilverChrono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I was in a normal pick where we if this Shen didn't get top lane he'd sit there afk laughing at us.

He ended up doing it and we lost.