Dumbest Rage EVER!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyson Azura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

As a warwick I had been staying in top lane since first minion wave having an epic battle with a another champion. (I forget which) I had taken down the first tower with my lane partner and had then continued to whittle this guys health down at his second tower after she left. I have him at 1/3 and I'm getting ready to ult and finish it when rammus ghosts and rolls from between bottom and mid lanes with movement 3 boots to try and get the kill. I get the final hit with my Q to which he begins screaming in caps that I ksed him.

DntEatYellwSnw

09-19-2010

best one i've had happen

"The enemy has gotten first blood!"

Our Ezreal: Oh **** this, i didn't get first blood my build is all messed up, so we lose, see ya guys later. Rage.

Dracorya

09-19-2010

Had a game where the enemy team raged at us, or rather one person, because he claimed our Ap Ezreal was too strong and that's why we won the game (Normal).

O_o Really? He had to complain about Ap Ezreal? If anything he should have complained about me (Taric) as I kept helping our Olaf land kills in the laning phase. Our Ez though did end the game with a good score (11/3/23 I think) with a full mejais.

>.> Also the enemy team had this brilliant tendency to cluster up during teamfights...AP Ez ult and E anyone?

Viro Melchior

09-21-2010

Any other epic rages?

AkumaRook

09-21-2010

some1 ragequitted from my team cuz i bought Manamune

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Ragefap is #1 janna look at my profile!

The MythStalker

09-21-2010

An enemy Garen told me that a fed Twitch takes no skill. I can sort of understand a FED Twitch but to get fed, you have to have a lot of skill as Twitch in my opinion. Plus this was coming from GAREN. I was pretty much like "Lolwut" while my team made fun of him.

The thing is.....they didn't have Oracles or Wards to try to stop me.

JohnnyGo

09-21-2010

I was playing against a Kennen who proceeded to rage when our Amumu used his ult to kill him. It apparently was "a waste of an ult."

Undead Fleshgod

09-21-2010

Saw a Morg saying "I can't get the blue buff! I'll afk at town!"

Akedomo

09-21-2010

Guy on my team raged about us not calling mia.. yet the people he got ganked by were from his lane.. Was swearing like a trucker that just got his foot run over. Then DC'ed, came back bout 15 mins later to get his IP..