Dumbest Rage EVER!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CnB84

09-19-2010

One game, our jungler kept getting ganked and decided to lane with our side solo. Well, he didn't like that very much, raged, and sat at the fountain for the rest of the game. He said being starved of exp would put him at a disadvantage against Vlad, who he was laning against and that he wouldn't be able to lane by himself while being a underleveled.

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

He heard somewhere that you win every game with janna.

MeanNoob

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger460 View Post
It was a malzahar and this being one of my mains I could tell he was a fail anyway, which is why I didn't mind when he dc.
That is ****ing sad. I bought Malz long time ago before the patch when he was close to worthless and played him. He is one of my mains and all I can say is what a ****ing d-bag that guy is.

Malz can do great mid or lane with champs. He can easily push/defend while your lane champ takes off to heal,buy or gank. What a loser to assume he owns mid.

I never have a problem giving up mid and usually, if I ask, pretty often people will let me mid versus "I'm mid, back off." attitude.

So being nice and just asking who wants to take mid pays off.

That Malz is giving me and others a bad name....Ugh.

Jurassic

09-19-2010

My favorite rage:

Corki tries to harass us before the minions spawns, we drop him to ~10% health and he runs behind the tower and quits.
Yi then comes out of the jungle and attacks me, we kill him, and he quits.

It made me lol so hard.

PacoTferret

09-19-2010

So my newest addition,

In a game With MF both of them chase and attack my Tyr, i chase them Fire a double up. Kill the first one bounce shot kills second. Both rage.. and quit

FlipprDolphin

09-19-2010

I had a Warwick disconnect and leave because my Blitzcrank kept pulling him in and my lanemate stomped him

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

I had a prolonged rage where I was mid as Ashe. Up top our Shen and Vlad, I think it was, end up fighting a Rammus where they all have less than 20% health, standing still and fighting. Knowing that Rammus can just taunt and DBC them to kill, I try and be helpful and throw an Enchanted Crystal Arrow from mid up at Rammus, scoring the kill and saving them. They raged at me for being a "KSing noob" (I AM the carry, here and I did save their lives and get them assists) and proceeded to ruin the game by never teamfighting and always failing at BDing instead of just grouping up to fight. Needless to say we lost, I still had the best numbers, and their Rammus after the game said that I saved their lives and was probably the best player on their team. Go figure.

Viro Melchior

09-19-2010

Lost a ranked game today.
During bans, Kog'Maw goes unbanned. I have #5 slot on my team. Their team captain has 1st pick, and takes Miss Fortune. I pick Kog'Maw.
I solo mid vs MF and go 3-0-0 (then shortly 3-1-0 as their Poppy ganks me from 5-10% health).
MF complains about how OP Kog'Maw is.
I end the game (which we lost) 15/8/4. It was my 4th ranked game (and I had 1 win). Their team jokes that the 1-win player was the best on the team. MF then comments that I wasn't best, i was just best at picking an OP champion, then leaves post-game chat before everyone can mock him.

He could have banned Kog'Maw.
He had first chance to pick a champ.
And then has the audacity to complain about the champion the #5 pick player on the enemy team chooses.....
--If he's really that "OP" why did 4 of their team fail to pick him?

I was laughing my ass off!

Vichar

09-19-2010

Stop listening to rages. There are lots of dumb people that play this game.

I was on a team that criticized me for farming as trist. The kayle on the enemy team was also farming in the lane with me. They whine and moan about how I'm not joining teamfights... meanwhile they are feeding the enemy 4v4. I was the only one able to hold their tower. This is after I asked for mid but nidalee insisted that she take it. I'm not responsible for stupidity or bad play--and if they wanted me to join fights they should have had another player go hold top tower.

I just finished 17/3/8 in a winning effort as twitch, and my teammates are calling me a (fraidy) cat, except that wasn't the word they used. News flash: twitch is really hard to play, and being careful about not dying is key to winning. Meanwhile, every single fight they let Yi get on me and hack me up (3 deaths were to yi i think).

Stupid people should get auto-ignored in this game.

ThatGuyYouKilled

09-19-2010

I picked master yi, and then the player who picked morgana raged at how bad of a pick it (picking master yi) was. The rager then proceeded to feed all game while the rest of us played rather successfully.

Note: not intentional feeding