A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

Hmph... he didn't even bother to answer your request? Perhaps I should have words with the mayor later on. But Lulu... could you by any chance not yell as loud, you are being a bit too disruptive. Eventually everyone will have enough of your yelling and send you to the League, through the Medical Wing.

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
ive SPENT TWO months LETTERING the MAYOR, the LEADERSHIP BOARD, the HOUSING directors AND the only LETTER i recieved was ONE from the MAYOR telling me TO STOP sending HIM letters!! what ELSE am i supposed to DO but GO to the ACTUAL city itself!! BUT then THERES the whole ISSUE on the FACT that im EXILED!!
Okay, okay, okay! Uhh...let me think of something!

Not knowing much about Lulu's spontanius attitude, Yoshi asks Poppy...

How much do you know about Lulu, Ambassador?

Ask the Megling

09-08-2012

Tristana jumps from the bush, brandishing her kukri, towards Lulu, because she is now apparently Tristana, the Pridestalker.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana jumps from the bush, brandishing her kukri, towards Lulu, because she is now apparently Tristana, the Pridestalker.

Lulu notices Tristana's lunge but stands still. a smile forms on her face as the Kukri sinks into her right Lung. blood starts dripping out of Lulu's mouth.

AGH-aaahahaHAAHAHAH!!!! oooooohhh YOU are gonna HAVE TO try HARDER then THAT my DEAR TRISTANA!!!!

Lulu grips the handle of the Kukri and rips it out of her body, letting the blade land on the ground with a dulled clang. Lulu could have retaliated on the spot, but she chose to stare at Tristana, breathing heavily while still maintaining her crazed laughter

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:

Lulu notices Tristana's lunge but stands still. a smile forms on her face as the Kukri sinks into her right Lung. blood starts dripping out of Lulu's mouth.

AGH-aaahahaHAAHAHAH!!!! oooooohhh YOU are gonna HAVE TO try HARDER then THAT my DEAR TRISTANA!!!!

Lulu grips the handle of the Kukri and rips it out of her body, letting the blade land on the ground with a dulled clang. Lulu could have retaliated on the spot, but she chose to stare at Tristana, breathing heavily while still maintaining her crazed laughter
Don't get near to the knife! And by yordles, are you girls crazy!?

Yoshi stares at Tristana sternly.

Ask the Megling

09-08-2012

Quote:

Tristana simply stares at the profusely bleeding Yordle before her.
"...What's this about your former house?"

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

Tristana, what in the name of the Mothership do you think you are doing?!

Poppy sighs again, grabbing Tristana by the arm.

I do not care if you hate Lulu, you will not attempt to kill a fellow League champion when I am here. Understood?

She is holding Whomper in her free hand, looking at Tristana with her usual serious look.

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:

Lulu! Are you OK? The bleeding is bad. We need to get you to that general hospital.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Lulu! Are you OK? The bleeding is bad. We need to get you to that general hospital.
Lulu spits blood on the ground before smiling warmly at Yoshi

naaaah! ITS ok. i've had WORSE wounds before!

Lulu turns her attention to Tristana

well IF you must KNOW, im trying TO regain my FATHER'S home. may i ask WHY you stabbed me?

Ask the Megling

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Tristana, what in the name of the Mothership do you think you are doing?!

Poppy sighs again, grabbing Tristana by the arm.

I do not care if you hate Lulu, you will not attempt to kill a fellow League champion when I am here. Understood?

She is holding Whomper in her free hand, looking at Tristana with her usual serious look.
Tristana says nothing, simply staring at Poppy coldly.

Quote:
Lulu spits blood on the ground before smiling warmly at Yoshi

naaaah! ITS ok. i've had WORSE wounds before!

Lulu turns her attention to Tristana

well IF you must KNOW, im trying TO regain my FATHER'S home. may i ask WHY you stabbed me?
"You've tormented me endlessly and sexually violated my body, and you're wondering why I stabbed you?"
Tristana's cold gaze turns to one of barely contained fury.