Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Teo turns to Wiz, a hurt look on his face.

Geez... what's so important about Nam? And Nam is a he by the way...

He has his piccolo ready, just in case.

((...ninja'd?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Tyr creates a pillow mid-air behind Mira as she flies, making her bounce down harmlessly. However, the knockback has made her mind shift again, and she is more angry than usually seen. She uses her usual transformation, turning into a rather angry looking wolf instead of her usual rabbit, growling at Yoshi.

Tyr sighs, shaking his head. "... That poor numbskull just angered Mira. And I guess the odd ones can be fun at times, I should know huh?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
Tyr creates a pillow mid-air behind Mira as she flies, making her bounce down harmlessly. However, the knockback has made her mind shift again, and she is more angry than usually seen. She uses her usual transformation, turning into a rather angry looking wolf instead of her usual rabbit, growling at Yoshi.

Tyr sighs, shaking his head. "... That poor numbskull just angered Mira. And I guess the odd ones can be fun at times, I should know huh?"


I said get out of the base! Or I will use force!

He readies his Starlight Fusion from both of his palms.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
Teo turns to Wiz, a hurt look on his face.

Geez... what's so important about Nam? And Nam is a he by the way...

He has his piccolo ready, just in case.

((...ninja'd?))


Ugh, this doesn't even make sense! You made a girl pixie a male yordle! Where is your logic Teo! If I was making her, i'll definatly make her a female, with long hair, beady eyes... Wiz looked into space, imagining his perfect form for a yordle... ((omg foreshadow proness))

Quickly zipping back to reality, Wiz looked at Teo Well, I thought you had something to do with it... but... I don't know, seeing that you don't know what Nym was doing either, perhaps I could speak with Nym, or Nam, or them combined... Privatly...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Mira's mind was flaring too much to care about Yoshi's threats. She leaps at him, teeth bared aimed straight at his throat. Tyr quickly casts a shield around her as she leaps. This was a sight no one but perhaps Tyr had seen before, a darker side of Mira. There was no sign of her usual cheery self visible in the wolf she turned into.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

09-14-2012

((eh?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Nym gasps, casting a shield over Yoshi before he could be hurt.

Teo sighs. "Well... Nym is a bit busy... but I guess if you really need to speak with Nam you can. By the way... pretty much all of my imaginations are... guys."

He softly blows into his piccolo, Nam glittering into reality next to him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
Mira's mind was flaring too much to care about Yoshi's threats. She leaps at him, teeth bared aimed straight at his throat. Tyr quickly casts a shield around her as she leaps. This was a sight no one but perhaps Tyr had seen before, a darker side of Mira. There was no sign of her usual cheery self visible in the wolf she turned into.



Seeing the threat, Yoshi changes himself into a pulsar. The Pulsar Shield should shield him from a certain amount of attacks against his opponent. Two beams come out of opposite ends and spin around, dealing damage to anyone who is in the way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Mira-wolf viciously claws at the shields on Yoshi, trying to get through them to the yordle who had angered her. She leaps over Yoshi when she sees the beams coming and continues clawing, now on his backside.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Wiz looks at Mira

This... how did it happen... Wiz saw Mira's aura as she leaped. It changed rapidly, from pink to black, from silky and jumpy to sharp and rigid.

No time... Wiz charges up his claws again, then dashes straight at Mira, trying to supress her without doing any injury ((like rugby tackle))