A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((LOL this is one long quiz, where r u gettin all this stuff, fast searching from wiki? :P))
((lol I'm a naval person. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Nimitz: No...hahaha! But it's of tactical significance. Here's a hint. A weather gauge allows a fleet to approach to another fleet.
Miez: "Well im hungry.... whatever...."
Drelot: "So the Ionians are bad guys?"
Miez: "Do not change the subject..."
Drelot: "And you start talk about food"
Miez: "...LET ME THINK... to let them come first to the battle?.... GOD I WANT A FISH NOW"
Drelot: "And then you say "do not change the subject"" *sigh*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Miez: "Well im hungry.... whatever...."
Drelot: "So the Ionians are bad guys?"
Miez: "Do not change the subject..."
Drelot: "And you start talk about food"
Miez: "...LET ME THINK... to let them come first to the battle?.... GOD I WANT A FISH NOW"
Drelot: "And then you say "do not change the subject"" *sigh*
Nimitz: Hahaha! Sadly I ate fish. Seeing that you are able to answer 5 out of 9 questions, before I make my conclusion, here is the next question. Oh and the answer is that the when the Ionians give the weather gauge to the Noxians, the Noxians can challenge the Ionians but it is the Ionians who have the retreat option and not the Noxians, meaning that by giving up the weather gauge, the Ionians have the option of retreat.

Oh and one more thing. Do you know how to operate a cannon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Nimitz: Hahaha! Sadly I ate fish. Seeing that you are able to answer 5 out of 9 questions, before I make my conclusion, here is the next question. Oh and the answer is that the when the Ionians give the weather gauge to the Noxians, the Noxians can challenge the Ionians but it is the Ionians who have the retreat option and not the Noxians, meaning that by giving up the weather gauge, the Ionians have the option of retreat.

Oh and one more thing. Do you know how to operate a cannon?
Miez quickly say
"Of course"

Drelot say very relaxed
"Who need operate a cannon, when you..."
He stop and then he say a bit nervous
"N..No.."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Miez quickly say
"Of course"

Drelot say very relaxed
"Who need operate a cannon, when you..."
He stop and then he say a bit nervous
"N..No.."
Nimitz: Well then! Explain me the steps!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Nimitz: Well then! Explain me the steps!
The gray yordle takes a big cannon... of his poket... quickly charge the cannon and fire to the air....

Drelot: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"
Miez: "He say..."
Drelot: "HE DIDN'T SAY FIRE A CANNON IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLAZA!!!"

The cannonball was falling right where they were stand

Drelot: "THINKS TWICE BEFORE ACT!!"
Miez: "But..."

Drelot sighs, then he jump... and eat the cannonball...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
The gray yordle takes a big cannon... of his poket... quickly charge the cannon and fire to the air....

Drelot: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"
Miez: "He say..."
Drelot: "HE DIDN'T SAY FIRE A CANNON IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLAZA!!!"

The cannonball was falling right where they were stand

Drelot: "THINKS TWICE BEFORE ACT!!"
Miez: "But..."

Drelot sighs, then he jump... and eat the cannonball...
((Calling it a night! See ya!))


Nimitz: Oh my gosh! You scared me! Uh...

Gives paper to the two.

You two should sign it. If you do, then you will be assigned to the Grand Fleet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((Calling it a night! See ya!))


Nimitz: Oh my gosh! You scared me! Uh...

Gives paper to the two.

You two should sign it. If you do, then you will be assigned to the Grand Fleet.

Miez sign it

Drelot: "I have no sign..."

((me too))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

09-13-2012

((and so wiz just stands there, waiting for the next day to know wtf yoshi wants from him lol))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Seeing all the events having passed without her intervention required, Poppy shrugs and walks back over to the smithy and steps inside. She takes the papers she had shown Core and placed them back in the drawer with all the other designs and papers regarding different commissions. She sits down on the anvil for a moment and stares at the forge, remembering her time spent at it as a child. The worriless freedom of a child... even though her childhood wasn't as free as most. She did enjoy working with her father at the forge, but she wonders how different her childhood had been if she would have been playing with the other children outside.

After a moment of staring, she walks over to her old bedroom again, dropping her armor on the ground and changing into her blacksmithing outfit. It was black with coal dust and a bit ragged, but it was still very good for the work it was meant for. She walks over to the forge, lighting up the fire in it and waiting for it to heat up. Looking around the room, she picks up a metal plate that seems to form the faint outline of a helmet, staring at the metal piece for a moment. She opens the drawer again and searches through for the correct file and looks through the commission details while waiting for the forge to be ready.