A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Miez: "Wait, how do you know that?"
Drelot: "Well... i guess its like flying"
Miez: "....well the next question....line of battle...nope i have no idea... i guess its a good position... for ships do not hit each other?"
Drelot: "... i dont know what is a line of battle..."
Nimitz: The line of battle contributes to naval combat with many things. One is that it provides organization. But also with the line of battle, you can introduce many guns from the broadside to give maximum fire on the enemy. OK. Now it's time to up the ante. Explain to me scurvy.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Nimitz: The line of battle contributes to naval combat with many things. One is that it provides organization. But also with the line of battle, you can introduce many guns from the broadside to give maximum fire on the enemy. OK. Now it's time to up the ante. Explain to me scurvy.
Miez: "A like the skill of Gangplank... is a debuff..."
Drelot: "Desh got sick a day of scurvy, Rez told me " is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C"... or something like that, we give him lemons to cure him... the oranges are harder to get..."

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Miez: "A like the skill of Gangplank... is a debuff..."
Drelot: "Desh got sick a day of scurvy, Rez told me " is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C"... or something like that, we give him lemons to cure him... the oranges are harder to get..."
Nimitz: Miez. This is a signup for the Navy. Not the League of Legends. And what your friend Drelot said is correct. It is a deficiency of Vitamin C. It is usually prevented with lemons or oranges. The next question is...explain to me the term raking fire.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-13-2012

Quote:
Nimitz: Miez. This is a signup for the Navy. Not the League of Legends. And what your friend Drelot said is correct. It is a deficiency of Vitamin C. It is usually prevented with lemons or oranges. The next question is...explain to me the term raking fire.
Miez: "...Ok..."
Drelot: "Raking fire??...well Ebo raked with a magical fire the forest to create the fireland of the darkwoods but i don't think you are talking about that... i guess its a lot of shoots in a row to destroy a boat?"
Miez: "Raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship. Although each shot is directed against a smaller target."

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Miez: "...Ok..."
Drelot:"Raking fire??...well Ebo raked with a magical fire the forest to create the fireland of the darkwoods but i don't think you are talking about that... i guess its a lot of shoots in a row to destroy a boat?"
Miez: "Raking fire is fire directed parallel to the long axis of an enemy ship. Although each shot is directed against a smaller target."
Nimitz: Well Miez is correct. Next question. This is the last one before I get to the hard stuff. How do ships communicate with each other?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-13-2012

Quote:
Nimitz: Well Miez is correct. Next question. This is the last one before I get to the hard stuff. How do ships communicate with each other?
Drelot: "...it depends... first at all... ships cant talk... the passangers can use magic or signals like f..."
Miez: "Flags"
Drelot:"I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!" *D:*
Miez "Too slow HAHAHA"

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Drelot: "...it depends... first at all... ships cant talk... the passangers can use magic or signals like f..."
Miez: "Flags"
Drelot:"I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!" *D:*
Miez "Too slow HAHAHA"
Nimitz: Hahaha! Flag's are the language of ships! But in the heat of battle, you can hear only the cries and screams of sailors! Now to the hard stuff. Ahem...

At the beginning of the Noxian-Ionian War, the Ionian Navy would always let the Noxians have the weather gauge when the two opposing fleets approach to combat. Why?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-13-2012

Quote:
Nimitz: Hahaha! Flag's are the language of ships! But in the heat of battle, you can hear only the cries and screams of sailors! Now to the hard stuff. Ahem...

At the beginning of the Noxian-Ionian War, the Ionian Navy would always let the Noxians have the weather gauge when the two opposing fleets approach to combat. Why?
Drelot: "Because they are good guys"
Miez: "Because if you exercise with a full stomach, your stomach hurts..."
Drelot: "Really?... i like eat while i fight"

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Drelot: "Because they are good guys"
Miez: "Because if you exercise with a full stomach, your stomach hurts..."
Drelot: "Really?... i like eat while i fight"
Nimitz: No...hahaha! But it's of tactical significance. Here's a hint. A weather gauge allows a fleet to approach to another fleet.

Wizerdlol

09-13-2012

((LOL this is one long quiz, where r u gettin all this stuff, fast searching from wiki? :P))