A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoreOfBandleCity

09-08-2012

Core watched Poppy shift from calm to angry. He bit his cheek, knowing how she felt.

"Poppy...I...if there's anything I can do to help bring whoever did this to justice, just say the word. In my line of work...I can more than likely find the answers you're looking for."

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

Poppy turns to look at Core again, her expression turning calmer again as she places Whomper against the wall.

"Thank you, but I feel that search for revenge is not the wisest course of action for me. I have my duties as a Champion and as an Ambassador to think of before my own needs. Most of my free time is spent either here or with Kennen... which is all I feel I need currently."

She looks around for a moment before heading to the small kitchen to brew herself a cup of coffee. She peeks into the main room again, asking.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

CoreOfBandleCity

09-08-2012

"Tea, if you don't mind."

Core glanced around the room as he sat up straight.

"Not that it's any of my business, but..do you know anything of the assassins? Motives and whatnot?"

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

Poppy nods, placing the teapot on the stove, her coffee already finished as she returns to the room with a cup.

"I do not know anything. They got their orders from the Noxian High Command, who apparently did not want my father to deliver the helm we crafted to the Demacian General that ordered it. 'Nothing personal' as with assassins usually, just business."

She sighs, taking a sip of the coffee.

CoreOfBandleCity

09-08-2012

"Noxus assassins, eh. Figures. Maybe that assassin...Talon. He may know something."

His jaw tightened. He didn't much like Noxus, for the obvious reasons. They're war hounds, simply put.

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

"I doubt it. That would mean that the order came from the missing General Du Couteau. The Blade's Shadow does not take orders from anyone else."

Poppy places her cup of coffee on the table, walking to the kitchen and returning with a pot of tea and a cup. The cup is filled with tea and she hands it to Core.

"Noxus has multiple assassins outside Katarina Du Cuoteau and Talon."

CoreOfBandleCity

09-08-2012

He nods as he takes the cup of tea.

"Thank you."

He took a sip from the cup and placed it on his lap while still holding it in hand.

"That is true. But, people talk. It is possible that maybe Katarina or Talon heard something. And if they did, getting them to talk would be the problem...more so Talon than Katarina."

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

"... Neither Katarina nor Talon would speak of that willingly, and forcing them would break League policies, and cause trouble for myself. Besides, as I said, I have other things on my mind on my free time. Like... Kennen..."

Poppy smiles slightly as she thinks of the energetic yordle, not remembering that most people do not know of their relationship yet.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Outside Bandle City Gates...

Lulu can be seen pacing outside the gates, holding a sign that says "Bandle City Unfair". She magically amplified her voice so that at least half the city could hear her.

BANDLE CITY UNFAIR!! MY VERY HOME TAKEN AND DEMOLISHED!!! I WANT MY PLOT OF LAND BACK!!!

She continues yelling outwards to the city. Pix is also holding up a sign and marching with her. Many of the Front guards groan and twitches in irritation as Lulu continues to march and protest

CoreOfBandleCity

09-08-2012

He nods, deciding to drop the subject.

"You're right."

He took a drink from his cup of tea and looked around the room again.

"This has been nice. It's been a while since I've sat down and relaxed like this."