A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

((umm, was that thing to the captains broadcasted so that everyone can hear, if true then we no its yoshi lol))

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((umm, was that thing to the captains broadcasted so that everyone can hear, if true then we no its yoshi lol))
((Nah. Mostly ships use flags to communicate. So the flagship of the Grand Fleet use flags to signal all ships to practice drills.))

King Razie

09-18-2012

Central Plaza

Razmig and Avatar walk into the plaza, still wearing their sunglasses looking for the bird that stole their pie. They begin to question nearby civilians about said bird

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((Nah. Mostly ships use flags to communicate. So the flagship of the Grand Fleet use flags to signal all ships to practice drills.))
((So.. we jump out of the ship? xD, Someone will give us instructions?))

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Wiz looked at the direction that Meiz pointed at. He eyed it carefully, but it was too far to sense any aura in it. Thanks, i'll go alone, you guys stay here, if you recieve any new orders, then Wiz turned to Drelot Please tell me through the clouds...

Wiz then wispered to Nym Stay here with them, I don't want you to get hurt...

Wiz then ran and jumped off the edge of the boat, transforming into lightning and charging straight to the boat, though still staying low to keep them from seeing. When Wiz flew near, he transformed back to his solid form, and clawed onto the side of the boat so that the people on deck could not see, and he started climbing up the side of the boat...

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
((So.. we jump out of the ship? xD, Someone will give us instructions?))

BCN Temeraire

Captain: Practice abandoning ships! Make sure that every yordle is present and near to their designated lifeboats ((In reality, a lifeboat in the 1800's would be called a dinghy)).

He shows that there are foldable inflatable lifeboats, enough to carry all crew members on any ship. The veteran crew members start inflating the lifeboats and then set them on the edge of the ship. Then the other sailors would attack ropes to them so that they can hoist the lifeboats to the water. Once done, the lifeboats would be lifted up and then deflated for future use.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Wiz looked at the direction that Meiz pointed at. He eyed it carefully, but it was too far to sense any aura in it. Thanks, i'll go alone, you guys stay here, if you recieve any new orders, then Wiz turned to Drelot Please tell me through the clouds...
Miez say
"OK"

Drelot sighs
"I think he say that to me"

Miez say
"I can do that too D:!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
BCN Temeraire

Captain: Practice abandoning ships! Make sure that every yordle is present and near to their designated lifeboats ((In reality, a lifeboat in the 1800's would be called a dinghy)).

He shows that there are foldable inflatable lifeboats, enough to carry all crew members on any ship.
Drelot: sighs again "It's that necessary?..."

Miez use a thunder bullet to the sky... killing a seagull...

Drelot: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Miez: "He say tell through the clouds i..."

Drelot: "ARE YOU CRAZY??!!, whatever we should go to the boat...."

Miez: ""Make sure that every YORDLE is present and near to their designated lifeboats", he never say anything about cats"

Drelot: "..."

TeoLeif

09-18-2012

Nym sighs and hovers there before creating a pixie-portal and vanishing into it. She'd return when Wiz called for her.

((And this is where I take me leave of this thread, for now... a little too busy right now. Wiz can take control of Nym. Consider it a... test drive. :P))

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Wiz climbs to the top of the boat, he hung on the edge of the deck, and peeped at the top, seeing alot of sailors. Wiz doesn't know if they are hostile against him, so he had to be close. He lightly jumped onto the boat, and landed softly on his feet. Then Wiz got on his fours to creep like a cat...

Clinck, Clinck, Clinck...

Wiz then freezes, looking at his hands

Sigh........................

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Wiz climbs to the top of the boat, he hung on the edge of the deck, and peeped at the top, seeing alot of sailors. Wiz doesn't know if they are hostile against him, so he had to be close. He lightly jumped onto the boat, and landed softly on his feet. Then Wiz got on his fours to creep like a cat...

Clinck, Clinck, Clinck...

Wiz then freezes, looking at his hands

Sigh........................
((Thunder shot to the clouds coming from the other ship, may mean something, just saying))