A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post

Then, as he looked around, he landed his attention to two familiar yordles...

Its... you guys...
Drelot chuckes
Miez: "Wooow, what happens?... why so hurried? it's something wrong?"

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Drelot chuckes
Miez: "Wooow, what happens?... why so hurried? it's something wrong?"
Wiz looks at them, and clutches his claws

Meiz... When I was here, I... had a mission from the league... I trust you guys, i'll tell you the information, but don't tell anyone else...

*Wiz explains what he heard from the senior, for reference see page 91*

Wiz sighed This must be the thing the league was talking about. I need to find the person in charge. If this is for a good cause, of course i'll let him continue, but if not... then... Wiz sighed again Do you guys know who that person is, and... Actually, why are you guys here...

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

((OK. Since the thread is starting to revolve around me, I decided to not make it revolve around me and revolve it around Bandle City.))

Central Plaza

All of the flyers asking for anyone to join the Navy for one mission are replaced with an upcoming festival. Every being in the Central Plaza are in a excited fuss, wondering about the festivities, how much they're going to have fun, and for a few others, how much they'll miss it because they're grounded for not doing their homework.

((Will someone make a festival up?))

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

A strange boy who does not resemble Wizerdlol, the summoner yordle at all saw the flyer and ran off, yelling to all his friends

Its the Firework festival! Its here!

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

*after wandering around, for, lets say, an hour, Preiz comes up to the central plaza*
*looks at a flyer*
ohhhh!

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Wiz looks at them, and clutches his claws

Meiz... When I was here, I... had a mission from the league... I trust you guys, i'll tell you the information, but don't tell anyone else...

*Wiz explains what he heard from the senior, for reference see page 91*

Wiz sighed This must be the thing the league was talking about. I need to find the person in charge. If this is for a good cause, of course i'll let him continue, but if not... then... Wiz sighed again Do you guys know who that person is, and... Actually, why are you guys here...
Miez seems outraged
"Wait a minute, the league give a mission to some summoners and they don't call me?! this is a discrimination to cats!"

Drelot sighs
"Miez calm down. They didn't know you were here... Whatever... The vice almirant never told us his name, but its the guy who give you the letter the other day, well he follow orders of the almirant, we dont know him... and we have no idea about the mission of the navy yet... we are here because Miez need discipline HAHAHA"

Miez say
"That is not true, I can contain myself!"

Drelot sighs
"Yes while destroy walls, try kill a gigant butterfly for fun, use a machinegun to kill fishes, electrocute the sea to fish faster and shoot Veigar for an autograph... IN ONE DAY"
((not in that order))

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Miez seems outraged
"Wait a minute, the league give a mission to some summoners and they don't call me?! this is a discrimination to cats!"

Drelot sighs
"Miez calm down. They didn't know you were here... Whatever... The vice almirant never told us his name, but its the guy who give you the letter the other day, well he follow orders of the almirant, we dont know him... and we have no idea about the mission of the navy yet... we are here because Miez need discipline HAHAHA"

Miez say
"That is not true, I can contain myself!"

Drelot sighs
"Yes while destroy walls, try kill a gigant butterfly for fun, use a machinegun to kill fishes, electrocute the sea to fish faster and shoot Veigar for an autograph... IN ONE DAY"
Wiz looks at Meiz, then back at Drelot. Why... does this answer not surprise me...

But noticing the situation, Wiz spoke quickly

Where is the ship in command, we have to get there now. If this fleet is up to no good, we need to turn it back before its too late

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Grand Fleet, Guardian Sea

Orders from Admiral Yoshi to all captains of the Grand Fleet: You will practice emergency drills code blue. Practice abandon ship and commence training.

Central Plaza, Bandle City

Preparations are made as the Fireworks Festival ((thanks Wizerdlol)) is being formed. The Central Plaza is temporarily closed for now. Mayor Dennis Jadefellow is in charge in making of the festival.

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

*eargerly awaits for the festival to start*

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Wiz looks at Meiz, then back at Drelot. Why... does this answer not surprise me...

But noticing the situation, Wiz spoke quickly

Where is the ship in command, we have to get there now. If this fleet is up to no good, we need to turn it back before its too late
Miez: "Well this is the second in command ship of the Grand Fleet, in that ship *points the ship* should be the admiral, whatever, we can go with the Vice admiral if you want"