A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-17-2012

((I WIN WITH THE POWERS OF the DRAGON HAHAHA!!!))

Rawrwott

09-17-2012

((Sweet victory has been acquired.

I'm going to go bask in my internet points now whilst reading Othello and cuddling my Snivy plushie.))

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

((Sigh, just as expected from Ux, the ultimate meditator and controller of the Void's magic
*ahem* Well, I would like to congradulate this thread! We have reached 100 pages!

We would like to thank Yoshi for restarting this thread. It has given us alot of fun and chance to meet more people. We like to also thank Mr Puni/Mr Ebil for starting our first major event, then Teo for starting our second (and me! XD). I would like to thank anyone who ever posted in this thread, your contributions would not be forgotten. There may be people who has left us in this thread, but they will never leave us in our hearts!

It has been "A LONG Day In Bandle City" and I do hope this day will continue. May our RPing continue.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((It has been "A LONG Day At Bandle City" and I do hope this day will continue.))
((God, no, this day must finish, Drelot want see the sea in a the ship, and i posted in the other place))

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

((Ladies, gentlemen, and yordles of all ages. The first two arcs of the "A Day in Bandle City" thread is complete. Thanks to prominent characters like Veigar and Teo for participating in this! Give yourself a round of applause! Anyways, I'm too tired to create another arch! So the next person who post, it will be a new RP day tomorrow! Morning in fact!

BTW: The third arc will begin when I reveal the plot...TOMORROW!))

Ask The Ebil

09-17-2012

Quote:
We like to also thank Mr Puni/Mr Ebil for starting our first major event
((No problem heck a great time for a event is a battle against a villain))

((Edit NOPE NOT THE MORNING!))

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

((Theres one thing im concerned about, have you guys notice its... hard for new comers to join in. Our arcs are so deep that people who want to hang at bandle city would just... hang lol. I dunno how we can solve this, I had this in my mind for a long time, im just throwing it out too see how you guys think (one example is P89 with a guy called plumtree) not a very open rp...))

Iron Ambássador

09-17-2012

((... I don't even know what's going on in here anymore. And yes, my time zone is very different. As most of the forum community knows, I'm doing this all from Finland. It is 8:43 in the morning when I write this. ))

Blomgrun's smithy

Blissfully unaware of all the events at the hospital, knowing well enough to stay away, Poppy picks up Whomper again. The forge had heated up again, and was ready for smithing. She picks up the large metal tongs again, grabbing the helmet-shaped piece of metal with them. She is still sitting on the anvil as she places the helmet into the flaming coals to heat up.

While waiting, her thoughts start traveling again. She thinks of her life, how busy and important her work is. Yes she was honored to do her work but at times she just hopes she could live a calmer, peaceful life. Following her father's footsteps as a blacksmith. But then again... she would have probably never met people such as Kennen. Tristana and Teemo perhaps with how important figures they are for Bandle City. The thought about Tristana starts moving in a different direction, and causes a sigh to come out as she ponders on the thought...

Then she suddenly snaps out of it, pulling the heated helm from the forge and hopping down from the anvil. She lifts Whomper and holds the plate to the anvil, starting to shape and mold the metal again. After a short while of hammering, she places the helm in the trough again and continues working as she did before she went to the hospital. In her mind she thinks how much of an easier, simpler life this would be. Just smithing to the needs of her people instead of working on politics and fighting in the League from day to day...

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

((I OMGWTFOPHAX'd myself out. I intend to keep it that way.))

Uxaris was there alright. He was everywhere. There were ten... Twenty... easily one hundred of him waiting for Yoshi in the clearing. Each was as alive and as real as the next. None of them looked pleased.

"Nightveil. Centra." The horde of Uxaris' bristled, having fully expected to be followed. Each one of them carried a knife, brandished. The very air around the place seemed to hum with movement.

"I walk, or you die. Here and now"

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

((Well, im making my final post before I go))

Wiz watched as Nym slept, thinking about the situation... If Teo had to remove glade magic, then he had to abandon Nym. If Nym was abandoned... then I guess that would be devastating for her, and Wiz would not allow Nym be hurt. Wiz once again felt sad for Nym, but as she said, it was inevitable...

Wiz smiled, moving his forehead just next to Nym's sleeping body, closing his eyes. Dont worry Nym, i'll stay with you... always... I promise...

Search and Destroy

Wiz sighed, those words that the Senior said kept ringing in his head. He could always abandon the mission, it was possible, but he did not want to disappoint the league, and it was the right thing to do. Something was up in bandle city, and he had to try and stop it...

Then, Wiz was interrupted by Nym's twinkling sound as she moved around sleeping. Wiz smiled at her, closing his eyes

If before we leave I don't find him, i'll abandon the mission... And inside, Wiz had a bad feeling, that the person he is looking for is close... very close...

Yoshi, please don't be you...

And Wiz fell asleep next to Nym, purring as he curled close to Nym's delicate small body.