Ashe is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlowyS

09-19-2010

Believe it or not... I really feel Ashe is a pretty OP character.

She's basically great against pretty much every single character in the game.

Got Tank? - Ashe can own them with kiting
Got Melee Dps? - Ashe usually kills them before they can hit Ashe
Got Mage? - Umm.. yea, Banshee Veil ggs most casters
Got another ranged dps? - Basically Ashe beats most ranged dps characters, MF, Tristina and others.

Got another ashe? - Well I dunno to say about this one..

I really feel Ashe is pretty OP. She pretty much kills every single champion in the entire Champion Rotation and I feel she needs to be slightly nerfed. Possibly a nerf on Frost Arrow movement reduction. I can't really name a champion that can counter Ashe, but if you can, feel free to tell.

Discuss your views

And yes, I main Ashe. If you don't believe me she is OP, we should play a game or so and I'll show you.

LoveYuRi

09-19-2010

Not really, I use xin and ashe always lose to me. I played a lot of games and ashe always fail or they suck.

Even a pro one will get owned if i can just go in a bush wait for her to get near me and in like 4 hits, ashe is down to 1/4 or 1/8 hp
then i just chase and ashe dies.

FlowyS

09-19-2010

Oh yea, I forgot about Xin. Yea, Xin is a really good counter on Ashe.

But Xin only dominates Ashe on late game. During normal matches, if Ashe lanes against Xin, it becomes really hard for Xin to farm up and thus might feed to Ashe. But of course, this is my experience as Xin is dominating against Ashe late game.

But good point. Xin is a great counter to Ashe.

HI5s

09-19-2010

I have yet to see Ashe beat Kog'Maw. Ever.

Ixeth

09-19-2010

I cant stand people saying OP to a champ just because they cant counter them...The only champion that i would say that is OP right now is Kog'Maw, which will most likely get nerfed soon or next patch...

Xyit

09-19-2010

Why are you always getting caught in the open alone with Ashe? In a team fight it's easy to force an Ashe back since they're generally so squishy and any real escape mechs minus kiting.

Cenerae

09-19-2010

In terms of raw damage output, Ashe actually falls short of quite a few ranged carries. It's her utility that makes her effective. Kog, Trist and Ez don't have baked-in spammable slows (Trist and Kog have slows but one is risky to use offensively and the other isn't spammable) nor do they have a stun.

She might be able to kite effectively, but she lacks an escape mechanism and does go down easily if she's caught. Strong, yes, but I don't think that counts as OP.

SoullessInferno

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixeth View Post
I cant stand people saying OP to a champ just because they cant counter them...The only champion that i would say that is OP right now is Kog'Maw, which will most likely get nerfed soon or next patch...
So it's too hard to get a melee dps to get up behind him and out damage him? Kog can't do anything in melee range. His entire op-ness is long range fighting. Close the gap and you have a dead Kog'Maw.

damirek

09-19-2010

Just get a thornmail and you ll have a more easy time killing her (returning 30% of damage she does). She s not OP, with Kat i m always happy to see a Ashe on the other team. I ll know that laning mid will be a real joy.

Get some Life regen, some armor for the laning phase and more importantly, hide behind your minions so that way you ll be protected from the cone attack.

Leirkov

09-19-2010

I main Tristana.

Ashe has never beaten me.