Can't connect to load screen after champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gibman

09-07-2012

Cliffs at the bottom of the post

I've been having problems connecting to games once the queue timer has hit 0 and prepares to load the game once champion select is concluded. I started having problems after Riot implemented the "Accept Queue" option when joining a Queue. After that my client has never been the same, whenever champion select is done and it goes to loading screen, I cannot even get to the loading screen. I try to restart the client and it usually takes 5-10 minutes to get into the game, but eventually I can get in the game, and play. This is a very annoying issue and I have found no topics on support that cover this exact problem. I tried reinstalling League of Legends, repairing my client, rebooting my PC, and repairing my internet. I am able to do everything fine when logged in like joining games, messaging friends, getting to champion select, but when the game goes to loading screen it takes 5-10 minutes to actually get in, and it's not like my computer is slow, I just can't connect. I have had no changes in internet settings or service, or new additions to my PC. It just started after that one patch I stated earlier. I hope someone can point me in the right direction because I'm about to just give up on this game because it is too frustrating to play when I get into the game 5-10 minutes late, and I don't like putting my teams at a disadvantage. Thanks for the help!

Cliffs: Can't connect to loading servers after champion select

Gibman

09-07-2012

help pls!

xXARHAXx

09-11-2012

help!

Drinky

10-28-2012

so no help then huh? sigh.. well i have that problem as of right now but cant find a single answered post

ImmoralShinobi

11-03-2012

funny i just made myself one, can't get into a game period. and i can't find a SINGLE post with an answer, and wouldn't you know no one's even LOOKED at mine.

dysentery21027

11-03-2012

So...I played LoL all day yesterday. Guess what happens today? It won't load after the champion selection. So after an hour of looking for a solution, i see that the only way to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the whole program. So, I uninstall the program. Because it's my lucky day, the installer gets stuck at the first stage with pando media booster, saying it can't connect to server. I go into my firewall and make sure pando is allowed. It is. So I try again. It won't REinstall League to fix it. So I take the folder out of the trash and am attempting forced reinstall through the setup.exe from the folder. Am I happy right now? Absolutely not, it's been 2 and a half hours now. Still no League, and the install takes forever. It was fine yesterday! And it's the second time this has happened. The first time the reinstall worked. Someone know anything about how to fix this?

-Worried and frustrated fan of League

UPDATE: League finally reinstalled and patched, which took hours because of how many patches it had to update to, and still, won't work after the champion selection screen. HELP ME

dysentery21027

11-03-2012

So...I played LoL all day yesterday. Guess what happens today? It won't load after the champion selection. So after an hour of looking for a solution, i see that the only way to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the whole program. So, I uninstall the program. Because it's my lucky day, the installer gets stuck at the first stage with pando media booster, saying it can't connect to server. I go into my firewall and make sure pando is allowed. It is. So I try again. It won't REinstall League to fix it. So I take the folder out of the trash and am attempting forced reinstall through the setup.exe from the folder. Am I happy right now? Absolutely not, it's been 2 and a half hours now. Still no League, and the install takes forever. It was fine yesterday! And it's the second time this has happened. The first time the reinstall worked. Someone know anything about how to fix this?

-Worried and frustrated fan of League

UPDATE: Reinstalled League finally, took 2+ hours to repatch everything, and STILL nothing after champion select. I'm going to have 2 leaver reports today from that. I really hope I don't get a ban. Riot, this is your game and your job, please tell me how to fix it

KillahSwitch69er

02-04-2013

Help erhmehgerd