Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(suggestion) few changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

migty1joe

09-07-2012

1) If jungle creeps become stronger over time, why dont they give more gold over time too? That would be nice. Its no logical at lvl 3 when i have 50 ap and at lvl 15 when i have 400 ap i need same time to kill them.

2) Promoted minnion should give more gold than normal minnion. You slay this gigantic minnion 5 min and at the end you get only few gold.

I am suprised Riot dont look into small things like this to make this game better.

Dashinize

09-07-2012

Stolen quote, but: "gold is OP"

SilverChampz

09-09-2012

umm jungle creeps does give you different gold you know.. longer they live more gold they give.. and it makes sense that promoted minion doesnt give more gold.. it's from a summoner spell you know.. it will bring advantages only for the owner.. if that minion give more gold.. well its not fair for the summoner spell owner..