% of population that is dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

I would like riot to tell us that, but based on the number of games recorded by different sites, it seems worldwide 1% of the games are dominion, but in NA specifically it's around 3%. Just posted because maybe someone was interested on it.

Michael Mayhem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Which is precisely why we never hear from them about it.

ChaoticHypnotic

09-07-2012

Wow. That's shocking to me. SR is such a bore. I can't believe people would be that interested in it.

Seuss

09-07-2012

But people still want new maps.
Even though nobody plays dominion or TT.

DG TheFeedski

09-07-2012

I'm also very interested in the numbers. Would be nice to know if Dominion has grown in population, dropped, or stayed relatively the same.

HaIfhearted

09-07-2012

I think Dominion is closer to 10% of the total population.

I remembered back near the end of Jabebots final moments I learned you could ping individual queues to see how many people were in a queue at a time, and there were 300-something people in Dominion and about 10 times that in SR.

Reynmaker

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I think Dominion is closer to 10% of the total population.

I remembered back near the end of Jabebots final moments I learned you could ping individual queues to see how many people were in a queue at a time, and there were 300-something people in Dominion and about 10 times that in SR.
This may have dropped, draft is near non-existant and blind pick is easily ruined by a small subset of champs.

WaterD103

09-07-2012

10% is huge, I would be happy if dominion is 10%. But I don't think we are even close to that right now.

HaIfhearted

09-07-2012

The 10% was pulled *after* the death of draft.

Dominion is more popular than you give it credit for.