The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-07-2012

(yeah. it would be hard for me to constantly upkeep the dummies so do what you think works, or maybe if you ask nicely one of the champs may be a dummy for you.)

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

((Lol that sounds amusing, but I can RP them alright I think. Maybe I'll fight the dummies with someone, though... Any takers? ))
The dummy is more careful this time, advancing slowly. James takes a chop at it, but it easily sidesteps. Anticipating the attack, James rolls just as it lets loose a punch. He quickly gets up only to find the dummy right on him again. Thinking quickly, he sweeps his sword at its legs. The dummy takes the hit and falls to the ground. James swings at its head. Thankfully, the strong fibers hold, but the dummy is deactivated, having been defeated. James grins at that. He hadn't expected to best it so easily, having seen combat only a few times.

Dojel

09-07-2012

((Depending what you mean?))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

((Meaning we activate a bunch of dummies and fight them as a team... Teamwork exercise!))

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

((... I wonder how many I could beat. Diplomatic Immunity OP ))

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

((Lol, quite a few would be my guess. I started James off with one cuz he doesn't fight much. That one mmaaaay have been tailored for his inexperience, though.))

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

James activates two dummies this time. They slowly stand, obviously not as "rusty" as the previous one. They both walk over to a weapon rack and pick up a spear and a short sword, respectively. Turning to face James, they advance menacingly. James raises his sword, a grin on his face.
"Time for round two. Let's see how I do when outnumbered."

Dojel

09-07-2012

I wonder how good these dummies are
Dojel walked inside the dummy room, seeing James fight... his left arm dissapears within his coat as 5 clicks are heard as the clams holding his Hextech Experimental Long Pistol((A hextech revolver, 2 foot barrel, quite accurate, not that long range)) were released, save for the one on his hip
Afternoon

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

The dummy with the spear charges. James attempts to smack the spear aside, but misses and has to desperately jump to the side before nearly being skewered. He barely has any time to bring his sword up before the other dummy attempts to land a strike on his midriff. He successfully parries it and, anticipating an attack from behind, ducks just in time to avoid the spear-dummy's sweep. Seeing an opening, he take a swing at the spear-dummy's legs, but it leaps back in time to avoid the swing. James curses and stands.

Dojel

09-07-2012

((I didn't shoot, just deattach the gun from my leg))