The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-06-2012

(Will probably clean this up later to make it look better.)
For all that they are the champions of the League are strong, but that strength(in most cases) comes from hours upon hours of hard work.
Nearby the fabled sparring grounds in the Institute of War lies the training grounds. While the sparring grounds are good for proving ones strength and work on ones combat prowess, this place offers somewhere to increase that strength and hone ones skills to perfection. Some key features are what follows:
A fully functional weight room. (These weights are enchanted to guarantee proper weight training regardless of how strong one is.)
A room full of the latest Hextech exercise equipment.
A shooting range where one can work on the accuracy of their ranged attacks or spells.
Indoor dojos where martial artist can teach and learn their craft.
Meditation chambers(indoor and outdoor) where one can hone the strength of their mind.
First Aid station with a direct link to the med wing in case of accidents.
Locker rooms complete with showers.
Practice chambers with magical training dummies who can mimic the fighting styles from across Runeterra.(Don't worry, they are non lethal.)
Temperature controlled swimming pool.
Simulated environments- the practice chambers and meditation chambers can emulate any environment in the world, for those who want to weather practice in the Freljord winter, or if you want to meditate feeling the Ionian breeze on your face.
Classes- Wanna spread your craft, grab some students and teach them hear, or if your looking to learn see if you can ask your trainer to meet you here.

Champions and summoners alike can make use of these grounds as they wish. Remember "A strong mind and body go hand in hand."
If there is anything else you think should be on the list please let me know.
Da Rules:
1:Follow RP etiquette- Be nice and no god modding and etc.
2:Keep post clean please.
3:Have fun
4:This is a training hall, try to keep the fighting to light sparring.

Iron Ambássador

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Classes- Wanna spread your craft, grab some students and teach them hear, or if your looking to learn see if you can ask your trainer to meet you here.
((For some reason, this is what looks most interesting to me. Good idea all and all Youay :3 ))

Youay

09-06-2012

(Thankies, I plan on using that part myself soonish.)

Ask Mad Chemist

09-07-2012

(I aprove of this))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

((I like this thread, so now we just need to get something started in here.))
James walks into the Training Grounds from the Sparring Grounds, having found nobody to fight that wasn't well out of his range (Read:Warwick), so he wanted a challenge that wouldn't tear him to pieces. As such, he entered the room full of training dummies to get some practice started.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-07-2012

Design was on shooting grounds proving the accuracy of herself while using her the death charge ZauniteChemlauncher.
Sometimes hitting the target, sometimes failing miserably.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

((So should I just RP frighting the dummies, or is it Youay that animates them and such?))

Ask Mad Chemist

09-07-2012

((I don't know XD))

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

((I'll just RP fighting them, then.))
At first, James decides to activate only one of the dummies. It slowly shudders to life and assumes a stance reminiscent of Udyr's Tiger Stance. James gulps and readies his sword.

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

Not wasting any time, the dummy charges. It attempts to land a blow, but James deftly dodges it, bringing the sword awkwardly slicing down. It hits the dummy, albeit with the flat of the blade, and the dummy hits the floor. James stands there, unsure if he has just beaten it that easily. As he watches warily, the dummy stands up and turns to face him.