Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

buying Rengar??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angusthedead

09-12-2012

I was only making a suggestion. Besides if you wanna talk about who's more broken, the reward would have to go to rengar, i do agree that darius is alittle shaky mechanically, but buy rengar and you'll see why i say waste of $10.

Archangell

09-13-2012

Rengar is viable imo. Is counter are yes keeping away from bush stun/slow.
Is str lie in the fact that you can go invisible with your ultimate roam a bit to jump on a single target with 5 ferocity to Double Q doing a ton of burst dmg then cast E to im down and continue attk im with a huge attk speed bonus.
A strong top solo due to bush and a very good jungler if you got the good runes. What people dont know or maybe they didnt notice when rengar get out of a bush he got about .5s before is passive go down the .5s can actualy help you alot to jump on a target that can be far away. Get out of bush flash in range jump on im Root/Q/E/W auto attk.
Imo Rengar is worth buying a good assasin and can be build tanky with lot of dmg.
Its up to you ! check some video about im, learn what mastery/Runes are good for im and start practicing. Remember Rengar is a predator hunt your target like the Jester and win !

*Yes before you troll me about it, I know my english is not very good I am actualy taking some english lessons ! just started last week =) *

IndridCold

09-13-2012

i have him, hes kinda fun to jungle with. His ult makes for some surprise ganks and thats pretty fun. IMO a way better jungle to learn and way more entertaining and usefull jungler is Nautilus. Naut is so much fun to play, and the fear that people have when he comes out of the bushes for a gank is great.

1 good thing about rengar jungle, his sustain with his W is nice. Hes just outclassed by someone like Nocturne by so much that hes really only worth it if you think hes a cool champion visually or lore wise.

MidWKing

09-13-2012

there prolly nerfing him as we speak hope you didnt buy him =p

NYSkate

09-13-2012

^^^ why would they nerf him?? if anything i think he would deserve a buff

SonicBanana

09-13-2012

I jungle with Rengar, and I have a lot of success, especially with early game ganking. Even though W is the only skill that scales with AP, but if you start with a Deathfire Grasp (for CR) and build CR boots and get blue, you can do some serious damage. I build a Gunblade after that and build attack speed and AD items to end Rengar doesn't 1v1 very well unless you have a great jump.

Overall, I'd say he's a worthwhile buy, but it's not a champ you should try to make a living off of.

EtrnlFlux

09-13-2012

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/my-burst-rengar-241338

I enjoy him. Don't even bother with the necklace. waste of time. His burst is insane if you can properly play him and not feed. (Calculated his burst, and its in the 2k range before armor with full Fury Q)

EtrnlFlux

09-13-2012

Also wanted to say that, people make the mistake of leveling his Q to 5 first... Im sorry but it doesn't offer much after level 1. Bola is where its at.

NYSkate

09-13-2012

are there any ways to see him built ap? every build i see is ad, allot of people say hes good as ap but i guess its not to big of an idea then

NYSkate

09-14-2012

Bump