Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ap renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zonkoo

09-06-2012

Just had my first game as ap renekton and it really needs a buff. i got like 13 extra damage from my ulti, anyway was a blast and totally reccomend it.

Zonkoo

09-06-2012

Any good ap renekton players out there with advice? thanks

Wafflecopter2000

09-06-2012

I don't see why they should just give Renekton a 1:1 ap ratio on his ult, there's no reason to build ap on him otherwise.

Mendaleev

09-06-2012

i dont see the purpose of buffing ap renekton since he's barely viable for competitive play as AD. In Riot's eyes there really isnt a reason to do anything with renekton.

Zonkoo

09-06-2012

ap renekton is a beast bro, scales much better than ad his ult has 0.1 ratio i had 52 dps aoe when i ulted, so idk what ur talking about

Zonkoo

09-06-2012

bump need ap renek advice wizard lizard to strong cant master him tho for som eodd reason?

benjamin9099

09-06-2012

you are a bad troll mister

Zonkoo

09-06-2012

? troll? look at my history i play ap renek all day.

Gruntilda

09-06-2012

Rush a Tear of the Goddess for that extra mana regen so you can sustain better.
Spam Q for the heals, build Rod of Ages for the health and mana, then buy Chalice of Harmony and Zhonyas for MR and armor.
Finally, build Archangels and you'll be a dunkin' beast. Buy a Lich Bane i you can, and then beat the other team no prob.

Sicom

09-06-2012

Why are you bumping such a retarded thread?