Time to Update Taric Model!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unholycerebrate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

I know that my 2 cents probably isn't worth much in this matter, but hopefully others will agree with me, when I say Taric is past due for an update on his model! Sure, we got a really cool skin with the release of the Bloodstone skin, however, as for the other skins... Time for them to become a little less "cheesy." Personally I love Taric, I believe he is one of the strongest supports to lane with. I think it's a little harsh to walk into a game with the "Armor of the 5th Age" skin and receive comments such as, "somebody looks FABulous today." It's not that I take the comments personally, because that is far from the case... I feel Taric's model is just way too cheesy for the character in general. I know the LoL staff is more than aware of the Chinese Art of Taric's Emerald and Armor of the 5th Age skin ~ I feel that Dev. team might want to try to make it an effort to make Taric look more appealing based on those Arts. IDK opinions? Thanks for listening.

zigwentzag

01-09-2012

any champs with feet as big as their heads need a new model and katarinas and olafs and tarics hair is ugly as poop but chances are they wont change them i mean im happy with seeing less tarics ingame hes a mean support

LeaTelamon

11-14-2012

Yes, I've started to main Taric as my primary support champion and he really needs an update. I also feel that his entire kit could be updated a bit. Something could for one be done with his ultimate and same goes for his passive. Furthermore, Taric is a horrible tank and yet he is enlisted as such. The problem is that Taric has no real ability to soak damage beyond his W which is still not that amazing late game. His team fight utility is also quite poor.

Don't get me wrong, Taric is a strong champion especially during the laning phase, but even a champion like Soraka got more team fight utility due to her ultimate than Taric does right now.

But yes, his model is horrendous. He seems to be one of few champions who still use the original models. The level of cheesy 80s hair metal vibe that you get (e.g. Manowar) isn't helping much.

K G Morder

11-14-2012

His passive heeds some kind of rework. And so does his model.

here's a model I found online that I think looks pretty neat.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2...icgreyturn.jpg

Anfanee

11-14-2012

Taric will be well after champions like Nidalee. Taric is fine the way he is atm.