Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Summary 9/4 Syndra's patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

09-06-2012

This is an attempt to gather in one place all the bug reports for the latest patch (Syndra patch). Thanks to all the guys and gals who first made the reports, sorry if i changed someones post, I did that to make the bug report clearer.

Many, many thanks to Candellumin for offering to help by writing all, but the syndra sections, and to Obscure23 who will update the Syndra bugs beginning Saturday.

Syndra bugs

1. [Game][Major]Syndra's e can knock back the corpse of a dead enemy Syndra.
Acknowledged by Certainlyt

Quote:
UnknownLegendary:

Priority: Major

Labels: Game, Syndra

Occurrence rate: not specified

Description: Syndra's scatter of the weak can knock back the corpse of a dead enemy Syndra.

Repro steps:
1. Get in a Syndra vs Syndra game.
2. Kill the enemy Syndra. She's lying there.
3. With your own Syndra put down Q, "kick" it with her E, through the enemy Syndra's dead body.
4. The dead body gets "knocked" a little bit, as it was being hit.

2. [Game][Major] Syndra's Force of Will cannot throw Malzahar's minion.
Acknowledged by Certainlyt and RiotPhageQuit
Quote:
atree496:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Malzahar, Force of Will

Description: When Syndra uses W on Malzahar's minion, she will grab and it around, but when she tries to throw it, the minion will not move and stay where it was instead.

Repro steps:
1. Play Syndra against a Malzahar.
2. Take a point in W (does not matter how many points are in the skill).
3. Use Syndra's W on Malzahar's summoned minion.
4. Attempt to throw the minion anyway, it will not move from where it was.

Also mentioned here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2549853

3. [Game][Major] Scatter the Weak occationaly doesn't stun.
Acknowledged by Certainlyt
Quote:
Argodis:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Scatter the Weak

Occurrence rate: not known

Description: I've encountered numerous situations where Dark Spheres launched at enemies using Scatter the Weak failed to stun them. I'm 100% sure the spheres hit them. In one occasion I used my ult and then used Scatter the Weak and the enemy must have gotten hit by at least 3 spheres. None of them stunned my opponent.
I'm not exactly sure how to replicate this as it doesn't always happen.

Repro steps:
1. Get in a game as Syndra.
2. While being chased by enemies, turn and quickly launch a sphere at them using Scatter the Weak.
3. It fails to stun them. In one instance, I used my ult and then used Scatter the Weak and the enemy must have gotten hit by at least 3 spheres. None of them stunned my opponent.

Also mentioned here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2548140

4. [Game][Minor] While spectating Syndra's spheres were invisible.
Quote:
thisisprettycool:

Priority: Minor

Labels: Game, Spectator, Syndra

Description: I realized not too long after starting to spectate a game that was being played with Syndras on both teams. That the orbs that float above her head in-game do not show up in spectator.

Also mentioned here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2548626
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2547568

5. [Game][Major] Syndra's ulti ocationally doens't do full damage.
Quote:
Para:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Unleashed Power

Description: I used a Syndra ultimate on an Enemy Draven where I had 2 spheres active plus the default 3. Draven had only 2k HP but after my ultimate he still had 1800 HP. Needs more testing but it is not the first time I've seen my ultimate not do full damage. For the record I had about 500AP and this was with level 3 Unleashed Power.

6. [Game][Major] When Syndra uses w on a minion that someone is teleporting to, tp gets canceled.
Quote:
lordagosto:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of Will

Occurrence rate: 2/2

Description: just see this on a vs ai game, first time it was just casual because i grab a minion randomly but a bot try to teleport on it so i just throw it and no teleport, so i decide to test this again later in game and it happen again.
This is intentional syndra will be able of cancel teleporting, this would be so op, an skill for counter ganks.

Repro steps:
1. Get in a game as Syndra and make sure and enemy champ has Teleport.
2. Wait till the enemy champ attempts to teleport to a minion.
3. Use w on the minion.
4. Teleport should be canceled.

7. [Platform][Minor] In champ selection Syndra has 2 classic skins.
Quote:
Dukaki:

Labels: Syndra, Platform, Champ select

Occurrence rate: 4/4

Details:In champ selection Syndra has 2 classic skins. You can pick either one and in game you get the classic skin.

Also mentioned here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2547192

8. [Game][Minor] The animation of Scatter of the Weak after hitting a Dark Sphere is cut after a point.
Quote:
aCrAzYmAnWAlking:

Labels: Syndra, Dark Spheres, Scatter the Weak

Description: When I cast Scatter the weak and it hits my Dark Spheres, the animation behind them that represents the motion blur is cut at a point creating a distance between the blur and the ability's animation. I believe this needs to be fixed so it feels like a normal, continuous, motion blur.

Repro Steps:
1. Play Syndra
2. Create a Dark Sphere
3. Cast Scatter the weak, making sure that you hit a ball.
http://i.imgur.com/yfQLa.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/yfQLa.jpg)

Also mentioned here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2547370

9. [Game][Major] I you click Syndra's smartcasted w twice while out of range, when in range it will trow the minion in place.
Quote:
aCrAzYmAnWAlking:

Labels: Syndra, Force of will, Smartcast

Description: [/u]When I am out of range for my Force of will and I click two times on the sphere or minion while using smartcast, once I get in range Syndra grabs and then instantly throws it in the same position, like the abilities are queueing on the server or something.

Repro Steps:
1. Play Syndra
2. Make sure that you are out of your W's range.
3. Cast the ability twice by pointing the mouse indicator at the dark sphere or minion you want to use it at.
4. Watch Syndra walking towards the sphere or minion, grabbing it and then immediately throwing it at the same position it was.

10. [Game][Major] Occasionally the minion grabbed by Force of Will gets stuck in wave and can't be thrown.
Quote:
Isummonedurmom:

Description: When I used her Force of Will, in two cases, when I tried to grab a minion and throw it the minion would get stuck behind one of the friendly minions and glitch/bug out and it wouldn't throw to the intended spot. When it got stuck it just stayed there for a little bit then "drop" damaging the minion I was trying to throw.

11. [Game][Minor] Syndra's ball hit box is smaller than the actual pall.
Quote:
SeasonalDistress:

Occurence rate: not specified

Description:
The hitbox for the balls is smaller than the actual pall so if you press W near the ball but not on it it wont pick up the ball. Can the hitbox be increased a bit? Or maybe its just me?

Repro steps:
1. Play Syndra
2. Place an orb with Q
3. Try to pick up the orb.

12. [Game][Major] Fountain targets out of range Syndra when she pulls an orb from enemy platform.
Quote:
Mystique x:

Labels: Game, Syndra,

Details:
I pulled an orb off of the enemy summoner platform and was not in range of the death ray before or during the pull but as soon as I pulled the ball off the enemy platform the death ray insta killed me, i was at 25% health and obviously 1 sec of that to a squishy's face is a pretty fast death. so idk someone else try and see if it kills you to.

Repro steps:
1. Get in a game as Syndra and make sure the enemy team has a Syndra too.
2. Go near the enemy nexus but not in range of the death ray.
3. Attack an enemy standing in the fountain.
4. The fountain will target you.

*pic by Vertany*

Also mentioned here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2550701
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2550352
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2547794

13. [Game][Major] Syndra's W not always land properly with smartcast.
Quote:
NanaMadHouse:

Labels: Game, W skill with smart cast

Occurrence rate: 2/5

Description:
When you use smart cast and hold a minion/monster/sphere you are unable to drop it at the right location (where your mouse pointer) instead you drop it at your side. this don't happens if you don't use smartcast

Repro steps:
1. Play as Syndra.
2. Set up smartcast.
3. Take a minion/monster/sphere and try to drop it on the zone at your mouse pointer.
4. Disable smartcast for your W and test it (100% success)
5. As you can see is not about being out of range of the skills, is just kinda a bug.

14. [Game][Major] Syndra's Q+W near a tower can get the sphere/minion stuck in the tower.
Quote:
Blackdragon1001:

Description:
Comboing a Q and W near a tower will sometimes make the orb or minion get stuck at the tower instead of flinging to targeted location. Orb or minion seems to blow up after a set period of time.

Repro steps:
2. Go near a tower.
3. Use Q and W to pick up the sphere (or an enemy minion).
4. Use W again to throw the sphere/minion.
5. It might get stack in tower.

15. [Game][Minor] Slow caused by Syndra's w, says it was caused by the thrown minion in its aura description.
Quote:
Xerzaph:
[Description]

Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of Will, Aura Discription

Description:
When Syndra uses the second effect of her w to slow an enemy by throwing a minion, the 'slowed' aura that appears says that the minion that is thrown was the source.
e.g. I threw the ancient golem at the wolves and the 'slowed' aura that showed up said that the source of the slow was the ancient golem.
Likewise, when enemy minions were thrown, the source of the slow was said to be coming from whatever minion I threw.

Repro steps:
1: Pick up a minion with Syndra's w.
2: Use the secondary effect to throw the minion at an enemy.
3: Click on the slowed enemy and hover over the 'slowed' aura.

16. [Game][Minor] Audio clipping on one of Syndra's lines.
Acknowledged by jaywatford
Quote:
Zyketh:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Sound

Description:
With Syndra's line, "A whole new world to play with" (I apologize if it is not verbatim), the audio clipped on the word "whole", stuttering it for multiple seconds. During the game, I was not lagging, and everything was proceeding normally.
I had just gotten blue buff on blue side, and the audio clipped when I entered the curving bush in that area that is adjacent to river. All of her audios after that were perfectly fine.

17. [Game][Minor] Syndra is able to cast her q inside terrain.
Quote:
Xerzaph:
[Description]

Labels: Game, Syndra, Dark Sphere

Occurrence rate: 100%

Description:
If you cast Syndra's q inside impassable terrain, such as jungle trees, or the chasm on The Proving Grounds, the animation will play, and mana will be used, but no orb is spawned. If there is anywhere inside the skillshot that is unoccupied by terrain, the orb will appear there. I even tried casting the orb inside terrain then using e to push the orb out and that didn't work. So either there is no orb summoned, or it is impossible to interact with it. With the prior being more likely.

Repro steps:
1. Start a game on any map as Syndra.
2. Cast her q inside terrain.

*pic by Vertany*

18. [Game][Major] Syndra's ult on Yi gets partially canceled when he uses alpha strike.
Quote:
aholla8:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Yi, Alpha Strike, Unleashed Power

Occurrence rate: 1/1

Description:
Im not sure exactly if this was a bug or not, but while playing with Syndra i tried to use ult on a Yi bot but he used alpha strike right after and it disrupted the ult. So, instead of 4 balls i think only 2 hit before he alpha striked and it did not do full damage.

Repro steps:
1. Get in a Syndra vs Yi game.
2. Make Syndra ulti Yi.
3. Before all the spheres hit Yi make him alpha strike.
4. He will dodge the remaining spheres.

19. [Game][Minor] Stuck AI Blitzcrack with Syndra's sphere in front and behind him.
Quote:
Jernyman:

Labels: AI Game, Syndra, Dark Sphere, Blitzcrank

Description:
I was playing as Syndra in an Intermediate AI game, chasing down Blitzcrank. Blitzcrank was running parallel along a wall (the one right above the line of brush on the top side of mid lane), with one dark sphere already placed behind him (right next to the wall. I cast another dark sphere in front of him, causing him to stop where he was and move quickly back and forth (well, staying in the same spot, just the model was moving). I gave it a few seconds to see if he'd correct himself, and he did not.

Repro steps:
1. Enter an AI game playing as Syndra, against Blitzcrank.
2. Chase Blitzcrank to the specified wall (maybe another would work).
3. Place a Dark Sphere both behind him, and in front of the direction he is running.

20. [Game][Major] Syndra can stun enemy Syndra's dark orbs using E.
Quote:
xerath519:

Label: Game, Syndra, Scatter the Weak

Description:
If you're playing as Syndra, and there is an opponent Syndra, then you can stun their dark orbs by casting Scatter the Weak.

Repro steps:
1. Get in a game with an enemy syndra in your lane.
2. Have your opponent throw down a dark sphere.
3. Throw down a dark sphere yourself.
4. Use scatter the weak, on the enemy orb.
5. Now the orb is stunned.

21. [Game][Major] Syndra allows Heimerdinger to exceed his 2 turret maximum through use of W.
Quote:
Spyke:

Labels: Game, Abuse (somewhat), Heimerdinger, Syndra

Description:
Syndra allows Heimerdinger to exceed his 2 turret maximum through use of W.

Repro steps:
1. Have a Heimerdinger on one team, and a Syndra on the opposing team.
2. Have Heimerdinger get Rank 3 (champ level 5) H-28G Evolution Turret.
3. Have Syndra with at least Rank 1 Force of Will.
4. Have Heimerdinger place 2 H-28G Evolution Turrets.
5. Wait for Heimerdinger to have the ability to place a third turret BUT DO NOT place it.
6. Have Syndra use her ability, Force of Will, on one of Heimerdinger's turrets.
7. While Syndra is still holding the Turret with Force of Will, Heimerdinger shall place a new H-28G Evolution Turret.
8. Syndra will now cast the second part of Force of Will, placing the held turret. There will be three Heimerdinger turrets on the field.

A NOTE: I have not tested to see if it matters whether you pick up Heimerdinger's oldest turret or if both will work.

22. [Game][Minor] Faster Enemies can outrun Syndra's ult.
Quote:
Astronautical:

Label: Game,Syndra, Ult

Occurrence Rate: 1/1

Description:
If the enemy is fast enough they can outrun your ult. I used it on a Sivir at the same time she ulted. The animation played half way and then my ult went on cd. Sivir took no damage. I'm not sure if this intended. I'll keep watching for it.

Repro Steps:
1. Play Syndra
2. Use ult on character that can move quick or possible that has an ability that increases movement speed.
3. Watch to see if ult does damage.

23. [Game][Major] Syndra's Force of Will breaks when a grabbed voidling grows.
(similar to no. 2)
Quote:
Visage1721:

[u]Priority: Major

[u]Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of Will, Voidling

[u]Occurrence rate: not specified

Description:
When a small voidling is grabbed by syndra's Force of Will, and grows while under the effect, it breaks that spell, leaving the voidling invulnerable and unmoving until the spell times out.

Repro steps:
2. Grab a small voidling before it grows, using w.
3. Wait till the voidling grows.
4. The spell will break.

24. [Game][Minor] Syndra Max rank animation plays while Syndra is dead.
Quote:
Lord Nasher:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Passive's Animation

Occurrence rate: 1/1

Description:
While i was playing with syndra and got a kill after I died. I got to lvl 9 so i maxed my "q" skill. That moment while I was dead the max rank animation still played, and the dark spheres started floating around my dead champ.
Personally I think this just needs to be fixed in order to have the champion running smoothly.

Repro steps:
1. Get to level 9 and save the point
2. Die
3. Max out the rank 4 skill.
4. The animation will display while you are dead.

25. [Game][Major] Occasionally Syndra can grab an ally minion.
Quote:
dafedidi:

Description:
Occasionally Syndra can grab an ally minion.

Repro steps:
2. Use W on minions (ally).
3. You get a ghost of it that you can throw.

26. [Game][Minor] When Syndra's tethered sphere encounters terrain it glitches graphically.
Quote:
Godking Logan:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of the Will

Description:
I noticed on Syndra was that when her tethered sphere (when she uses Force of Will on it) encounters terrain, the tether will react erratically, moving choppily over the terrain or lengthening with the ball remaining in the same place. I am unsure if this affects the use of the spell.

Repro steps:
2. Use q and w.
3. Move in a way that allows your tethered sphere to colide with terrain.
4. See the tether glitching.

27. [Game][Minor] Syndra's target indicator for her w displays on units it can't actually target.
Quote:
Godking Logan:

[u]Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of Will, Target indicator

Description:
Syndra's (Force of Will) was able to target units it truly could not. For example, allied minions cannot be affected, nor can champions, but the target indicator appears over these units. This was startling and confusing at first.

28. [Game][Minor] Syndra's spheres get movement speed buff from Sona's e.
Quote:
Kreyni:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Sona, Dark sphere, Song of Celerity

Description:
Evidently Sona can use her E and buff the orbs' movement speed. You can see the E particles when she casts it. [The particles look something like (((o)))].

Repro steps:
1. Play Syndra.
2. Take Q.
3. Get a friend to play Sona, Or Sona bot if you have no friends like me
4. Let them take E.
5. Place an orb down.
6. Let them use E.

Orb now has movement speed buff particles.

29. [Minor][Game] Getting a buff on Syndra causes a graphical glitch.
Quote:
xPurexKillerx:

Description:
When you get a buff on Syndra, sometimes there's a graphical glitch where it disappears when using her Q and her E.

30. [Game][Minor] Syndra's W's range indicator is shorter than the actual range.
Quote:
BecauseICan:

Description:
Her W's range indicator is a bit off, it's a little too short. First cast, not second cast.

31. [Game][Major] Syndra's q not landing where targeted and simultaneously getting fps drop to 0.
Quote:
Thraximundar12:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Dark Sphere

Description:
I noticed is that I was leashing for a Rengar at wraiths and after he had hit it my Q did not hit where I had aimed it and had placed the orb closer to me, along with it doing that it dropped my fps to 0.

32. [Game][Major] Syndra is unable to use Health Potions on Proving Grounds.
Quote:
Lady Cardboard:

Labels: Game, Loading, Borderless

Occurrence Rate: 1/1

Description:
While playing Syndra on the Proving Grounds in a custom, health potions would not activate. They would play the activation sound but not have its healing effect. This happened despite switching the slot they were in and despite using both the on-screen button or the hotkey.

Repro steps:
1. Buy health pots
2. Press corresponding key to activate
3. Does not activate

33. [Game][Major] Syndra's e on a forming sphere will stun enemies without moving the sphere.
Quote:
DrKNa:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Dark Sphere, Scatter the Weak

Description:
Using Syndra's e on a sphere that hasn't finished forming yet, the e will stun enemies but the sphere will remain in the position where it was created.

Repro steps:
2. Use Q to form a sphere.
3. When the Q is still forming into a ball, use E to push the ball out.
4. The ball will not be moved but people on the line are stunned.

Obscure23

Recruiter

09-06-2012

Greetings folks, I will be assisting vLemon with the summary.

Syndra bugs

34. [Game][Major] When Syndra grabs a minion, onto terrain, it glitches.

Quote:
Azbroolah:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of Will, Terrain

Description: Putting a minion on terrain using Force of Will will glitch the animation.

Repro steps:
1. Use Force of Will to grab an enemy minion.
2. Move the minion towards invalid terrain.
3. The animation will begin to glitch.

35. [Game][Minor] Syndra can grab the wrong minion when she is not in range of her W.
Quote:
qtm10:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Force of Will, Minion

Description: If Syndra selects a minion to grab while out of range of her W, she will walk up, and grab the wrong minion. Qtm10 writes that the reason for it can be that the minion wave is bunched up together. Lastly, he says that this bug is easier to spot by selecting a cannon minion.

Repro steps:
1. Select an enemy minion away from Force of Will's range.
2. Syndra will walk up and pick another minion.

36. [Game][Minor] Syndra's W tooltip in champ profile and champ select has an error.
Quote:
vLemon:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Tooltip

Description:
The tooltip for Force of Will, in the champion profile window and in the champ select preview, doesn't specify that the minions that can be grabbed are only the enemy minions and therefore can be misleading.
To be more specific, the profile/champ select w's tooltip says:
"Syndra picks up and throws a minion or...."
VS her in game tooltip:
"Grabs target Dark Sphere or enemy minion", which is the correct one.

37. [Game][Major] Justicar Syndra's orbs are hard to see on low settings.
Quote:
lordzod4:

Labels: Game, Syndra, Dark Spheres

Description:
It is difficult to see Justicar Syndra's orbs and Dark Sphere on low and very low settings. What I found on very low settings is that the orbs around her are almost invisible, and her Dark Sphere is difficult to see.

38. [Game][Critical] Killing Syndra with Yorick's ultimate will reward a kill for both being alive and in ghost form
Quote:
MaeFire:
Priority: Critical

Labels: Game, Syndra, Yorick, Omen of Death

Description:
If Syndra is killed with being under Yorick's Omen of Death, the Champion who killed her will be rewarded with a double kill for both her being alive and in ghost form. This happens with Syndra walking into the fountain too if the enemy Champion auto attacks Syndra they will be rewarded with a double kill as well.

Notes:
Because the PBE servers are down now, I haven't been able to experiment more with this bug on figuring on other ways it could happen. What I did find also is that if a tower kills the champion with Omen of Death, an enemy champion killing Syndra afterwards will not be awarded a kill for her being in Yorick's Omen of Death. There is still more needed to be tested for example one enemy champion getting a kill on Syndra with a Omen of Death casted onto her, while another champion kills her revived form to see if they are awarded a kill. Lastly, if this happens with other champions and not just Syndra.

Candellumin

Huntsman

09-06-2012

Hello, I'm Candellumin, and I'm taking over for vLemon for this section of this patch summary.

This section is covering other in-game bugs not related to Syndra.

Friendly reminder, please try to keep all bug posts in the format given in RiotDaemon's thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1203830) about proper bug reporting.

Other Game-Related Bugs

1. [Game][Major] After Draven comes back from polymorph, his axes ricochet backwards.

Quote:
Raithis:

Labels: Game, Draven, Polymorph

Occurrence Rate: not specified

Description:
I just came out of a game where Polymorph did something really weird to my Draven. As soon as I became my awesome human self again, my axes were ricocheting really far back, as if I was walking backward and they were leading me there. It stopped within 30 seconds.
Sorry I can't be of any help with reproducing steps.

2. [Game][Minor] Temmu's Shrooms Have 20 Attack Damage.
Quote:
Pulsefire Waffle:

Labels: Game, Temmu, Noxious Trap

Occurrence Rate: 100%

Description:
This one is pretty self explanatory. In a recent patch, the Attack Damage stat was removed from wards simply because wards are incapable of auto-attacking. (Duh) The same applies to Temmu's toxic little nukes. They don't auto-attack, their damage is based off of Temmu's Magic Pen & Ability Power, so having 20 Attack Damage is redundant.

3. [Game][Major] Karthus' Wall of Pain does not grant vision properly
Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:

Labels: Karthus, Wall of Pain, Vision, Fog of War

Occurrence Rate: Not specified

Description:
Only the obelisks around Karthus' Wall of Pain grant vision through the fog of war; the wall itself does not grant vision. This creates situations where if Karthus places a wall in order to see through brush such that neither obelisk touches the brush, he will not see enemies inside waiting to gank. It's also rather counterintuitive.

Repro Steps:
1) Enter champ select and pick Karthus.
2) Position enemy in brush.
3) Use Wall of Pain on enemy such that the obelisks do not touch brush.

4. [Game][Minor] Bloodlord Vladimir can be seen reaching out of the ground when dying on an angled surface
Quote:
Wub:

Labels: Vladimir, Death, Animation, Terrain

Description:
After completing Bloodlord Vladimir's death animation on an angled surface (for example, purple team's ramp to river from wraiths), he can still be seen partially reaching out of the ground.

5. [Game][Major] Attacking his target during Warwick's Infinite Duress causes him to follow the enemy champion without attacking
Quote:
Pugsarelame:

Labels: Warwick, Channel, Basic Attack

Occurrence Rate: Common

Description:
Attacking the target of Infinite Duress while it is channeling causes Warwick to follow the target without using a basic attack for 3 to 5 seconds.

Repro Steps:
1) Play as Warwick in any game
2) Ult an enemy making sure you do not use any other spells
3) While the ult is channeling click your target immediately
4) Look at Warwick auto following your target and not using any basic attacks

6. [Game][Minor] Nautilus' Riptide stops him from using his basic attack automatically.
Quote:
Pugsarelame:

Labels: Nautilus, Riptide, Basic Attacks

Description:
After using Riptide, Nautilus just stays in place and does not attack enemies within basic attack range; you need to click the enemy, minion, or creep to make Nautilus move or attack.

7. [Game][Minor] Draven's Spinning Axe drops instantly after some basic attacks for unintentional reasons
Quote:
Gallant Spike:

Labels: Draven, Spinning Axe, Basic Attacks

Description:
This bug is happening in games where it is vital for Draven to keep up his spinning axes and can happen for a multitude of reasons. Here is a list I have compiled.
- If you throw your axe at an enemy that recently died, the axe will drop.
- Getting the killing blow on an enemy with a Zilean ult or GA will cause the axe to drop.
- If you get two axes up at once, the second axe will drop when the above requirements are met. In some cases if you have both axes being thrown at the target, both of them will drop.

Repro Steps:
1) Activate spinning axe.
2) Throw it at an enemy that meets any of the above requirements.

8. [Game][Minor] Draven's Spinning Axe does not update position correctly at high or low speeds
Quote:
Gallant Spike:

Labels: Draven, Spinning Axe, Movement Speed

Description:
This bug also happens for a multitude of reasons but it's hard to duplicate. If you have very high movement speed and throw a spinning axe the distance it travels will be shorter than the distance you are going at that speed. This is also true for when Draven is slowed by an enemy champion, only his axe travels too far from your destination.

Repro Steps:
1) Activate Spinning Axe.
2) Either slow or haste yourself so your movespeed goes above 500 or below 200.
3) Throw the axe and then move to update its position.

9. [Game][Minor] Draven's Whirling Death deals less damage than what is listed
Quote:
Gallant Spike:

Labels: Draven, Whirling Death, Damage

Description:
When Whirling Death is thrown out and it hits a single target, it does less than the stated amount of damage.

Repro Steps:
1) Use Whirling Death on a single enemy (preferably a champion).
2) Calculate the total damage it deals to the target you hit.

10. [Game][Minor] Garen's Perseverance is not updated in the PBE
Quote:
Ytragof:

Labels: Garen, Perseverance, Tooltip

Description:
Perseverance does not exclude enemy minions in its tooltip; it is still the same as it was previously.

11. [Game][Major] 2nd top purple tower can target champions located just on the other side of the wall.
Quote:
butcher3000:

Labels: Game, Tower range

Occurrence Rate: not specified

Description: Just after the double golems on top when you are blue side you can stand in the very corner by the tower and get hit whether if it just hits you or you hit an enemy form there.

Repro Steps:
1) Stand as far in the corner as possible.
2) Hit an enemy (60% of the time the tower hits you without having attacked).
3) After you hit the enemy the tower will target you from across the wall and shoot at you.

http://i.imgur.com/j6dxh.jpg

12.[Game][Major] Rengar gets damaged when trying to kill Temmu shrooms in a bush.
Acknowledged by MartyMcPunchman
Quote:
Pulsefire Waffle:

Labels: Game, Temmu, Noxious Trap, Rengar

Description:
I was playing bot lane AP Rengar and having a good time, then the enemy Temmu started to play aggressive by shrooming my bushes. I thought it would be funny to get an oracle to ruin his counter bombing, when I stepped into the bush and saw a shroom with my Oracle, I clicked on it to destroy it. Then Rengar used his passive to leap into the shroom and instantly detonating it, killing me and wasting my Oracle.

Repro Steps:
1) Play Rengar.
2) Have an enemy play Temmu.
3) Have enemy Temmu Place a shroom in a bush.
4) Have Rengar equip an Oracle's Elixir and walk into the bush without detonating it.
5) Click on the shroom.

If you followed the steps correctly, Rengar will leap face-first into the shroom and detonate it. What should have happened is that Rengar should have just used basic attacks to harmlessly remove the bomb.

13. [Game][Major] Rengar's Bola Strike does not proc Sheen, Trinity Force, or Lich Bane
Quote:
Ciscogabriel:

Labels: Game, Rengar, Bola Strike, Sheen

Description:
Rengar's "E" ability won't proc the effect of the Sheen, Lich Bane, and Trinity Force passives. Follow this link (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/250/3/9/untitled_1_by_ciscogabriel-d5dyh09.png) for a relevant image.

Image help:
1: Here you can see how I casted the bola strike, no icon displaying the sheen timer... not even after the ability landed successfully.
2: Same with Lichbane.
3: Same with Trinity Force.
4: I casted my "Q" so you guys can see how it should be when the effect is proced, yellow glow and the timer is displayed at bottom.

Spectator Mode Bugs

1. [Game][Minor] Several Spectator Mode appearance/tooltip bugs
Quote:
Dukaki:

Labels: Spectator Mode, Tooltips

Description:
The following tooltips and images have errors:
- Syndra's Force of Will states the slow duration is 0.0 seconds.
- Rengar's Unseen Predator states its range is 0.
- Rengar's Thrill of the Hunt states its stealth duration is 0.
- Null Magic Mantle is shown with a red square.
- All-chat messages are sent again in the chat box when changing the point in time of the spectating.

Platform Bugs

There have been many posts about IP/RP distribution; far too many to post here. I understand it is frustrating to wait, but please look for an original thread to comment in rather than making a new one. This will help with overcrowding on the forums.

1. [Platform][Major] Cannot log in to PBE despite changing password
Quote:
Kivakururugi:

Labels: Login, Password

Description:
Whenever I attempt to log in to the PBE, it gives me an "incorrect username/password" message despite the password being correct. I have even reset my password, but still cannot log in.

See the original post for image attachments

2. [Platform][Major] Black screen shows up before loading screen, game crashes
Quote:
SorrowTheEternal:

Labels: Bug Splats, Crashes

Description:
Every attempt I make to load any game of League of Legends, it crashes and will not let me join a game. I'll make it through the champion select screen, it'll attempt to proceed to the summoning screen but fails to do so.

This has happened on the Live NA Server however I'm able to simply click the 'retry' button and it'll connect easily. On the PBE, it gives me no option to do so.

3. [Platform][Major] Game crashes before loading screen
Quote:
OneLuv:

Labels: Bug Splats, Crashes

Description:
Whenever I start a game, and the game goes into the champion loading screen, the screen turns black and doesn't show anything until I get a Bug Splat.
Spectator mode works fine, though.

Repro Steps:
1) Join a game and select the champion, rune, and mastery.
2) Lock in.
3) Wait for the game to start.
4) Game starts to load the champion loading screen (starts up new window and goes to full screen).
5) Champion loading screen doesn't appear, only the black screen shows up.

4.[Platform][Minor] Various spell icons are displayed swapped in the champ select tooltips.
Quote:
KazuShini:

Labels: Platform, Spell Icons

Description:
While in champ select, I noticed Xin Zhao's Q picture is replaced with Mordekaiser's Siphon (E) and Varus’ Piercing Arrow (Q) replaced with Ashe's Enchanted Arrow (R). This has been happening for the past few days with several champions such as Yorick, Vayne, etc.

Repro Steps:
1) Enter champ select.
2) Hover over Xin Zhao and Varus.
3) Both Q icons are misplaced.

Launcher Bugs

1. [Launcher][Minor] Launcher can only run in admin mode
Quote:
Void2258:

Labels: Launcher, Admin mode

Description:
The PBE Launcher will not open regularly, only in administrator mode.

2. [Launcher][Major] PBE Launcher will not open, stays at the League of Legends logo.
Quote:
Rheno:

Labels: Launcher, Errors

Description:
The PBE Launcher does not open; it stays on the League of Legends logo and never opens the launcher.

Temmu is the right way to say it. I don’t know what your guys are/will be complaining about.

Candellumin

Huntsman

09-06-2012

Reserved, just in case.

DrChubs

09-06-2012

Day 1: today my plane crashed on to the island "bug summary." this land is strange. The air here is clean. The beaches extend for miles. There are 17 of us who survived. We met natives to the island. It seems they worship a lady named "vLemon." They say she simplifies all the "bugs" into a "post" for, what seems like their supreme overlords named "Riot Games." I don't understand what this means but I will let them worship what they want. Also, it seems vLemon has elected two new natives to help her with her work. This island is strange but I seem to like it.

AlistarCanBePro

09-06-2012

Keep up the work vLemon, Candellumin, and Chubes.

ReL3vEx

09-06-2012

epic lemon, gj

Vertany

09-06-2012

Isn't it nice to have such good friends who help you <3

CormacDunn

09-06-2012

Yet another excellent bug summary. Thanks Lemon, Candellumin, and Obscure23. Now get some sleep Lemon

Lustdemon

09-06-2012

Syndra sucks.Her normal attack skill has no effect on hitting at all.I think it needs a damage buff.Everything else i found worked.Have only played 3 games with her.The Ult doesnt work to well.