Xerath new passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asterrrrr

09-06-2012

instead of the 15% bonus armor from ap, how about wider skillshot for 100 ap ea. or longer skillshot per 100 ap?

Prizmo

09-06-2012

hm, makes sense, but his passive I think is fine, but not compared to other casters though, his passive would be good on some good AP bruiser I think, but not a caster like Xerath. I like the idea of wider ranged skillshots too

asterrrrr

09-06-2012

bump

asterrrrr

09-06-2012

bump

xXL3PR3CH4UNXx

09-06-2012

Would fit his play style of long range barrage

Cyning

09-06-2012

For Christ's sake no! Xerath is a perfectly balanced champion, and his current passive is AMAZING. Otherwise, he'd be decimated by the enemy AD carry. Plus, wider skillshots would essentially make him Ezalor from DotA. We don't need that annoying **** in League.

M0b1us

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

That would be cool.

Invictrix

09-06-2012

Xerath's armor passive is awesome though. I hope they leave it as is.

Least Pro Lee NA

09-06-2012

This is actually a pretty good idea for a xerath. His current passive is almost worthless to him because in lane he will up against another AP and in team fights you should be to far away for enemy to target you anyways. the only issues i have with it is that it would require xerath to use his passive to get range that should have been his in the first place. Many other long range skill shot users( lux, kogmaw,gargas) can easily break the 1000 range barrier without needing to CC themselves. I would rather they increased the range bonus from locus of power and changed his passive to something more useful.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2012

It has been suggested that Xerath's passive was going to make his entire kit act like Nidalee's Q shot.

Riot still hasn't completed this rework, and I still wonder why not, but I'm guessing it's a low priority change since really, Xerath's balanced atm and it would really just be a rework to make him more fun and rewarding...oh wait, that's a GOOD reason for them to do it.