Urgot ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamedTraxis

09-06-2012

I've had Urgot as my adc 3 games in a row. I've lost the last 3 games. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though. The manamune + frozen heart + brutalizer is what a real adc needs. Who cares about high damage, crits, and attack speed, when you can just build armor and mana?

Seriously, he's not an adc. Go top, go mid, I don't care, stop playing him bot lane.

Smartsize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamedTraxis View Post
I've had Urgot as my adc 3 games in a row. I've lost the last 3 games. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though. The manamune + frozen heart + brutalizer is what a real adc needs. Who cares about high damage, crits, and attack speed, when you can just build armor and mana?

Seriously, he's not an adc. Go top, go mid, I don't care, stop playing him bot lane.
So, according to you, it's better to build for your nonexistant late game (since Urgot doesn't have one) than to turn tankier and more supportive lategame?

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

He's not an ADC.

He's an anti-carry.

Why would you play an anti-carry that murders every single AD carry at top or mid? You would want him to be at bot murdering enemy AD Carry.

SheffiTB

09-06-2012

he is put in bot lane because of his ability to slaughter the enemy carry relentlessly, not for the ability to do damage late game.

Mako

Recruiter

09-06-2012

Just take Kayle or Jayce top lane if you've got an Urgot bottom. You get a ranged AD Bruiser and an ad carry that way.

Rawrful

09-06-2012

Urgot is an amazing bot psedu-carry thing. He is a great anti-carry, and he does a passable job as a lategame tanky-carry thing. He isn't a hyper-carry like a Kog Maw, but he excels at murding that Kog in the lane phase to delay Kog's late game, and he does a great job of teleporting that Kog into the middle of your team every fight.

MorgManBasher

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheffiTB View Post
he is put in bot lane because of his ability to slaughter the enemy carry relentlessly, not for the ability to do damage late game.
Except he can't even do that anymore trololol.

Nerfed into the ground.

Nerfed his Q range.
Nerfed his E damage and range
Nerfed his shield and resistances.
Nerfed his ult's range A LOT and the amount of stats it gives you.

NamedTraxis

09-06-2012

The thing is, most people don't plan on it. Urgot ADC, the entire team says no, he doesn't care, locks in and goes bot. Okay, so we should get Kayle or Jayce top? Nope, Riven or Irelia every game. End game when they're tanks and Urgot is also tanky, you can't do anything. You need an ADC. Urgot isn't an adc. It's fine to have an anti-carry. Yorick does fine top shutting down tops, but late game... There isn't one. You lose, it's gg because Urgot can't ADC.

Achlys010

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgManBasher View Post
Except he can't even do that anymore trololol.

Nerfed into the ground.

Nerfed his Q range.
Nerfed his E damage and range
Nerfed his shield and resistances.
Nerfed his ult's range A LOT and the amount of stats it gives you.
but according to phreak, he was in a "first pick him or lose" state, wat do?

Buru Diman

09-06-2012

He is ok bot but you better have some other kind of carry in another lane. Like Jax. Works like the opposite of Kog'maw were you can have a team of tanks protecting him.