Announcing the League of Legends Streamer Portal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterfiends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Can we get a chatbox on the side on the League page that uses our acc as our name and stuff when we're logged in to the site.

would be cool so i dont have to go to twitch.tv to get a chatbox :

Siyanor

09-06-2012

"...sportsmanship."

*turn on XSpecial stream; he's cursing at his own AD carry*

lolwut?

SunOfABeach

09-06-2012

Hello Riot Team

Thats a very generous and smart move.

But I think your Streamer page is optically very unappealing and looks a little cheap compared to
what we are used to , I know its mostly from Twitch, but the background and the Fonts and images (on the right) are not very appealing either.

Reltaur

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry0 View Post
Yeah the chrome addon is a really great application that I use all the time. This portal is not meant to replace streaming aggregators like gamestreams and solomid or streaming sites like own3d and twitch. This portal is simply a new discovery way for people which may not already know about streaming, and one which allows streamers to provide a more consistent broadcast schedule if their streams are only occurring at specific times. This allows their viewers to tune in when they want to.
Fair enough, haha

Siyanor

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunOfABeach View Post
Hello Riot Team

Thats a very generous and smart move.

But I think your Streamer page is optically very unappealing and looks a little cheap compared to
what we are used to , I know its mostly from Twitch, but the background and the Fonts and images (on the right) are not very appealing either.
Except... it works, unlike Twitch TV most of the time.

Orconem

09-06-2012

Don't really wanna be 'that guy', but why would I want to use this over Teevox or simply going to the stream channel myself?
I also notice a lack of any way to open each stream's chat room, which is a pretty big deal to me.

Venova

09-06-2012

Some Riot artist should change that Viktor image to show a hanging microphone from the arm on the desk, would be perfect!

Venova

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orconem View Post
Don't really wanna be 'that guy', but why would I want to use this over Teevox or simply going to the stream channel myself?
I also notice a lack of any way to open each stream's chat room, which is a pretty big deal to me.
this is kindof to discover the best streams in one place, if you want to more directly interact with that caster, go to their page

StealthRemakePls

09-06-2012

swaglife

nightfall ninja

09-06-2012

im ready to receive some swag now
(not that i dont have any XD)