New Anivia Skin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnaarly

09-06-2012

Well i had a great idea for an anivia skin and would like to try and make it happen, Anivia isn't very used, so i decided to come up with this idea, To help anivia purcheses, First off,I don't expect this to go through, I haven't drawn concept art YET, Well let's get down to anivia and my idea.
My idea is to make a "Phoenix" version of anivia, seeing she has the rebirth, and is just like a phoenix. Her Q Would be a fire ball, obviously. W would be a wall of fire, seems legit right?, E would be a flame bolt, R would be a circle of lava/fire. and her passive would be pretty much the same just Fire based. I think this skin would attract many purchases, seeing the skin is pretty cool itself. I hope you support this idea. And if it goes through then so be it!, Thank you, Enjoy my idea

Gnaarly

09-06-2012

Please tell me how you feel about my idea, Thanks <3

Gnaarly

09-06-2012

Please support, and tell me your reviews on my idea, i appreciate it, thank you

Gnaarly

09-11-2012

bummmmmmmmmp

Gnaarly

09-11-2012

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp thiiiiiiiiiiiis ideeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adiwik

09-11-2012

honestly i dont know why they havent done this yet... just saying !!! <3 bump

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Anivia is a Cryophoenix. Riot purposefully made her an atypical version of a common mythical creature to give her their own flare. That's one thing Riot does well - taking overused ideas and subverting them in some way or adding their own quirky twist to make them original. So while I have no doubt this skin would look very cool, it's not compounding on the existing aspects of the character in a new way, so much as reverting them to a more cliched version. Now, that doesn't mean they wouldn't consider it if they could do it in a cool new way. For instance, I think a fire and ice version of Anivia would be really awesome, and not so similar to things they've done before (remember fire skins are already pretty common: Foxfire Ahri, Infernal Wukong, Wildfire Zyra, etc.).
Don't get me wrong, I love Anivia, and she definitely needs some more attention and a new skin or two, and I would not be wholly disappointed if one such as yours was made, I'm just explaining why it may not be, and why people haven't jumped on your idea as much as your keen bumping would suggest you believe you deserve.