They should add 1 more slot for buying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styfer1

09-08-2012

Regardless, it would be beneficial to supports to have that extra consumable spot just so they can keep their income flowing. You could conceivably build an aegis then a frozen heart and/or a MR item before upgrading your gp/5. You could also build better AP items because you would have the slots for the ingredients (I used to love building Rylai’s on Soraka). If anyone else finished their builds they could help ward which would be beneficial to everyone. This would save the supports money and allow them to build better items. This would make them more fun to play which (I believe) is good for the game.

LogicalTautology

09-08-2012

If a Support player has money to throw around like that, they're not warding enough.

wzthegreat

09-08-2012

well, if we get an extra slot, there will be many problems: First off, after we have 7 slots, many will ask for 8, and then 9... Me too would love another slot, but item slots are part of the game, you have to make decisions, for example: when you have 1300 gold with 1 spare slot, would you pick up the pickaxe or wait for BF sword, if you have an extra slot, you can easily buy pickaxe because you always will have a slot for BF sword, however, if you have only 1 slot, the decision making will be huge because of the time you have to wait for differs, which is part of the game

ZzZombieDreams

09-08-2012

i say one more item slot for consumables only.

PrfsrChaos

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggernaut View Post
I want an extra item slot, but only for wards. I can't properly itemize to my team when supporting having to have a spot dedicated to wards.
I agree that wards and elixirs should have a separate slot it really eliminates the usefulness of some supports and strategies late in games when everyone has 6 items running around.