Is Kassadin good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigby

09-19-2010

Serious question here. I've never played as Kassadin so no experience with playing. And I've never played with one where I was like "omg our kass so pro we gonna win no prob" and I've never played against one where I was like "omg their kass is too pro we don't have a chance" Kassadin just never really stood out to me other than "Q_Q I had the kill and kassadin got away with rift walk"

Akudemi

09-19-2010

He's one of the best Anti-Carries.
He scales extremely well into mid-game and so-so in late-game (if you are farmed or fed)
His silence can be crucial as it is a ranged targetable silence.
20 Stacks of Mejai's on him is not cool.

So yeah, he's pretty good.

lubermanl

09-19-2010

He is quite good, but i think he's the kind of hero you are better of trying during a free week first to see how you like him.

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Kassadin is great.Especially v.s squishy casters or anyone with a pesky escape move.

Sorry Ezreal you won't be getting away!

Plus with 9/21/0 and MR glyphs you have 52% magic reduction lv1.

Kolmir

09-19-2010

Kassadin is AMAZING. However, he's not a faceroll champion at all imo. You need to learn to play him, and there's so much about him that it won't be done in 1 day...

Try different builds, learn which places to be at (to enable an easy escape), etc.

Diction

09-19-2010

Great great great champion if you're looking for the type that can run in, kill a squishy before people can even turn their heads and scream out "OH ****", and giggle before jumping right back into the fray.

Mejais stacks on Kassadin are not fun when u receive his damage.

Assassin that people fear mid-late game

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Oh yeah if you play Kass to much its hard to go back to low-mobility champions.

failedcarry

09-19-2010

20 stacks of any snowball item on any hero is not cool for other team that is D:.

Kassadin is a very good hero because he has a good range silence, aoe slow, and his ultimate is basically a flash aoe nuke. (if ever your team died and you have 2-3 weaken enemy heroes pushing towards your main tower try this, go to your healing pool and riftwalk a few times to built up rift level and then rift into them! that is some insane aoe dmg :O)

Only thing is he is also a hero that is extremely hard to master due to the fact that the timing of his ultimate is so crucial!

DespotiÁ

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toidiedud View Post
Oh yeah if you play Kass to much its hard to go back to low-mobility champions.
^

Im stuck playing shaco, ez, and shen, all with ghost and shen with teleport. I just can't seem to play anything else. I have mobile-champ syndrome.

g0t frag

09-19-2010

Once Kassadin starts rollin' it's pretty freakin' hard to stop him.