Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CCFC-Champion Reveiws (We love them ya!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

09-07-2012

I have reviewed Kilar's and PWNBOT's concepts.

I hope the reviews help you in developing them.

ploki122

09-07-2012

got ninja'd by flames again... oh well, still did a 2nd review on sandra the potion maker (Kill Joyy i think). Will look around to give some 2nd opinions...

Lyria Eternal

09-07-2012

I'm always present Ploki, and then I vanish for periods of time. That's just part of who I am.

theycallmePWNBOT

09-07-2012

@FlamesofTerror

I have taken your advice and updated my concept. I would appreciate it if you could take another look and be just as brutally honest as you were before! Thank you
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29055526#post29055526

h0vlol

09-08-2012

Hey guys I have updated the list....

@Council Im sure that people wouldnt mind if you review them even if someone else had reviewed them that is on the council. Different ideas can help someone i know this from experience.

Kilar

09-08-2012

Quote:
Gen Mad Hatter:
Hey guys I have updated the list....

@Council Im sure that people wouldnt mind if you review them even if someone else had reviewed them that is on the council. Different ideas can help someone i know this from experience.

I concur cough cough http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2500569

h0vlol

09-08-2012

hey guys i have alphabetized the list. It makes it easier with trying to find champions in my veiw

Pirateelfdog

09-08-2012

This guy was on your last review thread...now he's here. You may have reviewed him in the past actually but he's changed a lot so more reviews would be nice.

Kilar

09-08-2012

did a quick review on DarkPercy's champion Quarah

Tubby Bumpikins

09-08-2012

could you possibly do a review on mine pretty please

Zevriel, The Destroyer of Cities (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2501918)