Wulffe's Champion Skins

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

09-06-2012

Yes, it's me. That one guy, Wulffe. Here to share even more of my creativity. After the sudden burst of champion skin ideas I've drawn up I've decided to move them to their own thread so that they don't feel so congested with my other work. Of course I'll be keeping the general list on my main thread but here I'll be putting it into much greater detail and look forward to some discussion and possible idea sharing. Let me know what y'all think!

Champion Skins

Assassin Talon (ON HOLD)
This has been a constant request in the CCF. I'm working on it but have yet to produce anything solid.

Battlemage Soraka
I drew this up for Murtux and is by far one of my favorite skins. Soraka sports battle armor of a celestial nature.

Blade Mistress Katarina
Tamur's request, first draft. Will remain on the drawing board for future updates. Not satisfied with this outcome.

Cascading Diana
This was originally Tea Crusaders idea and it was supposed to be Tidal Diana. However I screwed that up. >< She'll have water particles and splashes instead of light bursts.

Dark Crystal Soraka
This was an idea by Kehop in Momolei's thread. It's based off of Ryze's Dark Crystal skin. Not the name didn't give that away or anything.

Dark Wing (or Mecha) Aatrox
Someone in a game said I shared a name with a Gundam pilot. At the time Iwas playing Aatrox and, well, this emerged.

Deep Sea Nami
Though now in circulation this idea came from EvilChoco (page 8 of this thread).

Discourteous Viktor
Based on FabulousOrix's idea found here. Debonair Jayce has met his match with this Mr. Viktor Suave.

Dubstep Karthus
Made for DaBeesKnees12.

Flame Oak Ashe
flikey's idea for an Ashe with a burning theme. Yes, yes, Ashe is hot. Not she's on fire!

Future Cop Caitlyn(Q and E)
Can also be Full Metal Caitlyn or even Pulsefire Caitlyn. Her Q is a drone, her W is a laser net, her E is trap that electrocutes and her R is a plasma blast. Additionally, when she fires her W she is propelled backwards by thrusters in her boots.

Galactic Lissandra (Her Hair and Dress design)
Lissandra as an all powerful being and master of the universe! Made for Ritchum.

Game-On Karma
Akin to PAX Sivir and Arcade Sona. Heavily influenced by Tron: Legacy. Her link would be dotted lines that would represent an early laser in games. You can use your imagination for the rest of the abilities.

Ghostbuster Caitlyn
Who you gonna call? Part of MrHomelessClown's collection.

Gorgon Cassiopeia
One of the skins I've seen a request for every now and then. I happen to agree that she needs such a skin. I find the Mythic one...lacking, in my humble opinion.

Hedonist Taric
One of Balleritis' requests. flashy? Sparkles? Looking like he doesn't have a care in the world and likes precious stones? How fitting would it be for him to be a reference to Liberace, one of the greatest examples of hedonism ever?

Imperial Cassiopeia
I purchased Cass a few days ago when she was on sale. When first playing with her I drew this up during the loading screen. Donning oriental attire and the tail of a coral/king snake.

Iron Chef Mundo
Another idea I've seen pop up from time to time. Chef Mundo appearing on his television show 'How To Cook You!'.

Mantis Kha'zix
Another idea that has been brought up a time or too. Obviously a reference to the Poke'mon Scyther.

Masquerade Karma
A skin for Karma. Dressed to kill in mysterious ways.

Metallic Lissandra (ON HOLD)
Lissandra made of metal!

Penguin Swain
One of Balleritis' interesting requests that I could not say no to. This is a reference to the original Penguin concept in the Batman series. Even has an example ult form!

Phoenix Rising Riven
Kyoshiro Isheto's idea. Thought it'd go nicely in Riven's collection. Top of page 6 for full details.

Red Hare Hecarim
Musashi Kagehide's idea and one I completely support. For those that don't know, Red Hare was General Lu Bu's horse during the Three Kingdoms period in China and is a constant appearance in the Dynasty Warrior games.

Rustler Sejuani (ON HOLD)
Sejuani in a southern style skin akin to Alistar, Cassiopeia, Caitlyn and Twisted Fate.

Secret Agent Gangplank
Gangplank takes on a whole new persona with this skin. Sipping a martini instead of biting an orange and calling down an orbital strike is but a few of his perks. Thank Agathocacologic for this idea.

Sewn Terror Cho'Gath
A skin made for Kyoshiro Isheto. Full details can be found on the fourth page of this thread.

Shinobi Thresh
Original idea is from Wolfrick Degora's Shinobi Thresh.

Skyborn/Wedding Bells Lissandra
Lissandra with an sky based theme. Her abilities would be white/blue and her base would be a cloud instead of ice/rocks.

Subwoofer Xerath
Made for Gbuss. Full details are also on the fourth page.

Super Heimerdinger
I was looking at Super Teemo one day and thought yordles should have a theme team like the Crimson Elite, Commandos, etc. Super Teemo was the start of it but should not be the last. Super Heimerdinger is a reference to an Oan Scientist and the Green Lantern core.

Super Lulu
Another super yordle skin. This one is Lulu in a reference to Zatanna. Pix could be a magical spark that follows after her.

Super Ziggs
There's always a bad seed amongst in the batch of good ones. In this case Ziggs would be it. Wicked grin? Flashy bombs? Looks like he's set up for a Green/Hob Goblin reference!

Sweet Shoppe Soraka
This sweet idea was an idea from Momolei89. I thought it was cool enough to draw. I also support this making it into the game!

Sweet Teeth Shaco (ON HOLD)
As the name suggests, it'll be a reference to Sweettooth from the Twisted Metal series. Another one I've been trying to work on.

Tribute Varus
As it says and appears to be, a Tribute to the late Tupac Shakur. Another of Balleritis' requests.

Toy Udyr
Metalgolem took Nikasaur's subtle nudging to the forums and this is the product of it. Stuffed tiger, teddy bear, rubber ducky and a sandbox turtle!

Vandal Sejuani
Her sporting a skin similar to Gragas, Vlad and Brand but with a Bristle-bike!

Requests

Have a suggestion? Would like something drawn up? By all means let me know! There's few ideas I'll say no to. I.e. no Brony Pony, sparkly rainbow Hecarim. -_- I also do original champion concepts! Just need details of what you want the skins/champs to look like.

Quote:

Tamur

09-06-2012

Can I get Blade Mistress Katarina
and need some art for this guy http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=zimn

Wulffe

09-06-2012

Details for Blade Mistress Katarina?

And I'll put Zimn in my 'To Draw' queue.

Wulffe

09-06-2012

Added Cascading Diana to the list. No art yet.

Derpadeath

09-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2544348
care to look at it? :3

Tamur

09-06-2012

here you go

meowingbadger

09-06-2012

Tundra Talon

Wulffe

09-06-2012

Details for Tundra Talon?

Edit:

In queue:

Blade Mistress Katarina
Zimn
Primal Lee Sin (No gaurantees on this piece. Lee Sin is one of the champs I just can't seem to do justice to. ><)
Cascading Diana
Tundra Talon (When i get more info on him.)

Wulffe

09-07-2012

Finished Zimn, put it in his owner's profile for review.

Added cascading Diana's art to the list.

Tamur

09-07-2012

Head needs elongated bout 45 degrees kind of like the aliens other than that nicely done

12345 ... 9