Draven Versus Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Being "blood brothers" you would think these guys would be on the same wave
not true at all
Draven flashy egotiscal makes a show out of death for his own fame
Darius serious honor and power rule all

How come they aren't at each other's throats?
In theory Darius would consider his brother a clown but too strong at the moment to kill
Draven would think his brother a bore

Waafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

This was actually discussed in the Draven AMA thread a while ago.

The verdict is that they are most definitely not on the same wave, as you say, but they have no reason to be at each other's throats since there's no outright conflict between their aspirations, and as brothers, they still enjoy getting together and reminiscing about old times.

Lord Mordor

09-08-2012

Noxians are still people, and as such still place value on family ties.
while Darius may think Draven is wasting his potential with his showboating, and Draven may think Darius is a tool....they are still brothers.

for instance, other than maybe making a comment that Draven's skills could take him much farther than simply being a showman, if anyone actually outright insulted Draven in Darius's presence, i dont think they would be keeping their head for long

Lewpaka

09-09-2012

They're brothers, not clones. Of course they will differ. That doesn't mean they can't work well together. If anything, I'm sure that their differences complement each other in battle.

LastTestament

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewpaka View Post
They're brothers, not clones. Of course they will differ. That doesn't mean they can't work well together. If anything, I'm sure that their differences complement each other in battle.

brings me to another point, in battle wouldn't draven attempt to take credit for it all?