What champion should i buy for 6300 ip ? HELP NOW !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chezwickcheese

11-04-2012

Fizz is fun but a bit of a gamble.
Vayne is scary once you get a few core items.
Riven is a pretty safe pick top but I find her extremely boring.
Varus I wouldn't even consider. There are far better carries available.
Cass is hard to master. She can dish out insane damage though.

I'd wait until they are free and try them.

marclops

11-08-2012

dont buy - vayne varus or cassio because you will be disappointed. dont buy talon either

Diegalaloca

11-08-2012

cassio hands down. shes one of the most difficult champs to play, and gettin good at her will make u a better lol player overall. she deals huge dmg and she can carry hard.
ori should be on ur list 2, she's also difficult to play and right now one of the best mids fo sho !

anAmishLady

11-08-2012

Hmmm. Riven is probably the safest bet. Put her top, and you really can't go wrong. Lee Sin can pull off some funny tricks. Fizz is my favorite on this list because he can fill pretty much any build/role and is tricky as hell, but he is difficult to learn and can indeed be countered pretty hard.

If you like ad carry role, then I vote Varus. He is easier to play than Vayne, but he has more fun/useful abilities and is still a great carry.

If you are not in love with ad carry, then get Riven and go top lane. She's easy to use but has a high skill cap as you learn combos and timing with her abilities. You'll enjoy her complexity but won't get frustrated learning her.

Watch the champ spotlights and Ciderhelm's "Don't Feeds" on Youtube as well as some high level gameplay for each champ if you want to make a really thoroughly researched decision.

That's my input. Hope it helps.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

Riven.

K1nGJ4m3S

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by marclops View Post
dont buy - vayne varus or cassio because you will be disappointed. dont buy talon either
vayne is really good i like her a lot.

poor talon he sucks =(