Hey all looking for a way to jungle soroka anyone know how?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megaslam42

05-03-2013

Like the title stated wana jungle soroka looks aight she has some aoe and can work

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-03-2013

Can level 2 or 3 Soraka kill red buff by herself with Machete and 5 pots?

Hekatian

05-03-2013

She has no cc other than a silence, and she doesn't have incredible damage to make up for it. She can run from lane to lane though giving your lanes nice sustain.

I hope she doesn't get caught by the enemy jungle though as I can't see her soloing any jungler.

iWREQ

05-03-2013

How to Jungle Soraka:

U mouse over Soraka, then right before time wears out.. U swap to another viable jungle.. so u dont fux ur team over.

ROKAF JE

05-03-2013

Max Q, AP quints and blues, armor yellows, and Armor , AP or Attack Speed reds.
Skill R Q E W or W E depending on if you need nuke or sustain
Get spirit stone,
dorans ring x2,
boots 1,
rylais,
chalice or Tear,
Lucidity (CDR boots), Treads or Tabi
and whatever spirit stone upgrade (Golem or Wraith) you want.
Smite / Exhaust

Follow up with Liandrys, Randuin's/Zhonya's/Runic Bulwark/Frozen Heart and Athene's Unholy Grail/Archangel's staff.
Then whatever the team needs

Make sure your lanes have CC.

You basically play Soraka as a tank. Not as an AP nuker, or you'll get melted and look like an idiot.
If you don't have 120-150 armor and MR, with about 2-3k hp, you're doing it wrong.

KirbyCake got raged (like the above poster) at for playing soraka only, everywhere.
Guess what?
He hit diamond.

Some tests:

Testing armor reds vs mpen reds now.
Definitely armor, ap or attack speed reds.
Mpen makes your hp during clears way too low.

Clear 1:
3:44 clear time, 1 smite, no leashes. <- with the useless magic pen reds

Clear 2:
3:34 clear time, 1 smite, no leashes, armor reds left me with 100 more hp at the end of the route.
I don't know why I cleared 10 seconds faster AND had more HP...

Upsides to Soraka Jungle:
Tons of teamfight utility, poke, sustain, and magic shred
Hypertank while still dealing a lot of damage over time
You increase any magic damage dealt by your team
You DECREASE any magic damage dealt to your team
If you heal someone, they get a massive armor buff.
Silence with Rylai's is basically hard CC.
Mostly AOE

Downsides:
Mana... You need so much of it early
No CC without Rylais
All damage over time, no large burst.
Silence alone doesn't do much during a gank

Disclaimer: This is doable, but difficult. Everyone will hate you if you lose. Any mistake made by anyone in the game will be your mistake, for no reason.
If you win, you'll most likely get reported anyway, for nothing. Do not take this into Ranked (at least until you've got it down 110%)

ROKAF JE

05-03-2013

I'm never playing anything but jungle soraka again <3
Hue

ROKAF JE

05-03-2013

Figured out its overpowered.
New meta
Kidding

iWREQ

05-04-2013

Lol that wasnt rage.. just because 1 person can play jungle soraka doesnt make it viable. Just because voyboy can play old karma AD top, and win a game, doesnt mean your average or even gold2+ player can do it effectivly. I was just stating.. there is a 9999.99999% chance he would do more bad than good playing jungle soraka.

Downsides:
Mana... You need so much of it early (If im enemy jungler, Im really not going to be afraid to hunt u down in the jungle, jack ur buffs, and kill you)
No CC without Rylais (which u wont have for a while especially with all the fail ganks u attempt)
All damage over time, no large burst. ( hardly any dmg early game what so ever)
Silence alone doesn't do much during a gank (Im going to walk away from any gank you attempt, silence or not, especially with no gap closer and proper warding your going to waste ur time sitting in my bushes)

So basically.. Ur best bet.. is to just never gank, and walk around ur jungle farming, or take minion tax from ur lanes, while thier jungler succesfully ganks, and counter jungles you. :P

Dont get me wrong, I think Mid Soraka is op as ****, and under played , and Iv been wtfraped by a mid soraka we just could not kill... so some hidden op niche champ selects im all in favor of. But a junglers job is to gank his lanes, provide pressure, and help them snow ball.. I dont see Soraka doing much of any of that. All of the pros fall into the team fight area.. thats all well and good assuming thier jungler didnt do his job properly and got some succesfful ganks and got his team more fed than yours.

ROKAF JE

05-04-2013

Anything can be viable with enough practice, especially in low tier.

Push the enemy laner out if you can't kill him, take a free turret with 3 Starcalls on any minion wave.
Definitely gank. Farming the jungle is garbage unless you're counter jungling too.
There's a reason I said make sure your lanes have cc.
Sorakas damage is good. That's not up for debate.
"Proper warding" - nobody does this... Like ever.
Why do you think ganks are successful ever?
If everyone had proper wards, junglers would have no choice but to farm and help push towers.

She definitely works.
Are there better choices? Sure.
But he didn't ask for better choices, he asked for assistance with jungle soraka.

ROKAF JE

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
Depends on your team. If the utility in exchange for some damage works then so does she. She needs that level 1 blue buff and she can get out of control if she gets accidental assists with her ult while ganking another lane. If you can't counter gank because your team wont help with vision she's loses a lot of her potential.

PS soraka's level 1 team fight with starcall is pretty crazy strong...pretty much unrivaled in the damage catagory.
A second opinion