Feeders blame me for there death.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
As sad as I consider the op's statements I'd probably do the same. You are teamed up with intentional feeders, the match is beyond impossible to win without the enemy doing something very stupid, and you already have a level disadvantage of serious proportions.
This is why I never surrender. In a game where death lasts longer as time passes, and random people are grouped together with different play styles and the communication system being what it is... you can wait for your opponent to make a big mistake. That one play that seems like it never should have happened. Plus I'm playing a game for fun, why would I end the game early?

And as to the part about asking questions and justifying his afk, for me there is no justification. None of that info matters. If sona was intentionally feeding and he afked, they both deserve punishment, but he is the only one who came to the forums to seek validation for his actions.

TenienDaithen

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendMakerZ View Post
ill be amazed if you think you can xin after the enemy getting 30 kills and you had half the teams kills and i went and stay'd in base after it was 4/25 how do you even think i will win if the team intentionally fed and blames me for not ganking?
I would not have the audacity to claim I could do well in that situation. The point is to play the game no matter what. Things can change. Bad plays. Good plays. It's solo queue. Win or lose doesn't matter at that point. The prevailing defeatist mentality that I see everywhere makes me sad.

Elo is based off of wins and losses and is adjusted by compairing the outcome with the expected outcome which was calculated by comparing the Elo. It's designed for 1v1 (chess) so it's a little more complicated for 5v5. Just looking at wins and losses gives you an idea of elo but since the rate of change iS based on a comparison of elos and who is expected to win, it wont tellyou exactly what the elo is from wins and losses. The point of what I just types is to point out that k/d/a is not in there anywhere.

CaptainCurrry

09-11-2012

to OP:

do you have feelings in addition to that GIANT EGO...

because your team does too...if ur 0/6 in a game with me and i call u a feeder and useless and a troll....but ur actually trying...what will you do

If ur not a saint or delusional, you will get pissed, and feed more...be nicer in your future games, and like the post above me says, wait for a mistake...it happens at pro level too

Clg-Moscow 5...moscow 5 up like 20k gold (think they were against clg mighta been tsm)

anyway theyre up 20k theyre at a inhib turret camping the lane cuz theyre ahead just forcing the other team into their base...one guy comes out a little too far...other team gets him and mops up rest of moscow 5...aces and rushes their nexus..GG moscow had baron and they were up 20K GOLD ....yet they lost...if pros can be stupid and mess up... so can the scrubs ur playing against...so don't afk in base or your as bad as "feeder" sona, who mightve been trying we dont know

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Please permaban this #$!$@#

Silverraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

I'm going to be a grammer nazi and point out the title name is wrong. It's "their" deaths. That is all.

mambawarrior

09-11-2012

Also, I've reached the enemy nexus in a 3v5 where my team was behind 10/56.
We still lost, but it was close.