Feeders blame me for there death.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendMakerZ

09-06-2012

I just played a game in rank where i was a jungler hec and 5min into the game team feeds.1 xin didn't connect so enemy jax had a head start but when he reconnected he actually tried to fight the jax and died there when he repswn lvl 2 he went in again trying to solo him and died.
2.my team sona and graves fed big time to tell you the truth it seem like sona intentionally fed, the sona didn't support the team and she always dies like it was nothing and blames me for not ganking when the game just started 5 min into the game as the same time as xin was feeding there she said i fed when i was 5/2 with hec and she was 0/11 she kept on telling me to gank but it was impossible bot was no joke uber fed and they were 3 lvl higher then my adc if i was to gank which i was still low lvl they would had killed me.

Don't hate me for this but there when the game was 10/30 i camped out in base since im sorry but i care about my elo and to see sona,xin,and graves feed made me piss since i am working hard to fix my elo sine of horrible team who troll or d.c and to see then feed the enemy piss me off. so i camped out in base since i know when we lost 10/30 its impossible to make a comeback and they blame me for afking when they fed and idk what to do left if i join obviously imma die and the sona a troller said hec fed the enemy when i had kill over death and sge was 1/12.

plz don't hate me if i camped in base but i don't want to die and lose alot of elo because of troller sona xin and graves feeding the enemy its like working hard to fix your elo and just random feders in rank just make you throw all your hard work away.

i already submited a tiket to roit about sona and the enemy since they were defending sona since she let them get fed. They even said there gonna report me for not helping when its 10/30 and im a hec they acted all pro but no it was just xin and sona who fed them.

plz tell me if it was my fault or theres since they fed and they want me to help and die with them i'm sorry i didn't help my team but they were wasting my time feding on purpose and blaming me.If the game was normal i wouldn't had cared so much but it was rank and i bet alot of people are tired of trolling feeder who just make your elo drop.

WhiteMriswith

09-06-2012

Ok, they shouldn't have fed the enemy team, but they could have just been getting outplayed or having a bad day. It happens, deal with it.

That said, you should NEVER, EVER give up on a match that is still going. When you hit that play button you are agreeing to compete and complete a match REGARDLESS of how things turn out. Good, bad, ugly, or a mix of all three, you are in it till the announcer says the match is over. If I saw you reported for afk'ing in base I would definitely vote to punish you

LegendMakerZ

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
Ok, they shouldn't have fed the enemy team, but they could have just been getting outplayed or having a bad day. It happens, deal with it.

That said, you should NEVER, EVER give up on a match that is still going. When you hit that play button you are agreeing to compete and complete a match REGARDLESS of how things turn out. Good, bad, ugly, or a mix of all three, you are in it till the announcer says the match is over. If I saw you reported for afk'ing in base I would definitely vote to punish you
you dude are so stupid they didn't get outplayed they INTENTIONALLY fed the enemy both sona and xin idk about graves since sona didn't supprt so i don't blame graves but outplayed? 0/12 sona didn't support no wards kept on going out on purpose and xin lmao he fed top jax there went to mid lane for reasons idk and started to feed cho.
and yes complet and finish the game? ITS 10/30 i had half the kills for my team do you even rank? because you must not even know that if you die alot you lose more elo trust me i never AFK but to see them feed on purpose and waste my time and elo in rank then it's a problem if it was normal then sure it's all good but ranking is for people who want to play seriously not with people who feed or troll if they don't get what they want.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendMakerZ View Post
because you must not even know that if you die alot you lose more elo
This is absolutely incorrect. Do you have any idea how messed up the elo system would be if you gained or lost more elo based on your number of deaths? It's not true at all. In fact, go in GD pretty much any day of the week and you'll see a thread BEGGING to make K/D/A affect your elo gained/lost, because there are so many carry-only chumps who honestly believe that as long as they got a lot of kills, they deserve more credit than the rest of the team.

As for your game, the Sona who was on your team built 3 gp10 items, same build as his previous two games which he also played as Sona and won. You say that he "didn't support no wards" but generally speaking, someone who plays a support character and buys gp10 items is also going to be warding appropriately. Why would he turn around and decide to play as one of his best characters just to lose on purpose? Why would the team defend him if he went support but didn't buy any wards? This does not sound like an intentional feeder to me at all. Understand that if someone is doing poorly, telling them that they're a troll and a feeder is only going to inflame the situation; that is probably why people ended up mad at you.

When you say so insistently that you lose because the team was intentionally feeding, it makes you look like the bad guy. Especially if you tell your team that they're intentionally feeding. And it looks even worse if you afk in the base while the rest of the team is still trying. You were Hecarim. If nothing else, you could split push and safely book it out of there when the enemy comes to stop you. Anything is better than standing in the base.

If we had a replay of this game (with chat), I feel pretty confident that it would show a very different game than the one you're describing.

TenienDaithen

09-06-2012

What did I learn from this thread? You care about your Elo, but you don't understand it. That wouldn't be a big deal and is easily remedied, but you are also combative. You immediately insulted the first person to reply to your post. A clear image of the game you played is coming in clear, "first blood" "gg. Feeder. Afk base"

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
What did I learn from this thread? You care about your Elo, but you don't understand it. That wouldn't be a big deal and is easily remedied, but you are also combative. You immediately insulted the first person to reply to your post. A clear image of the game you played is coming in clear, "first blood" "gg. Feeder. Afk base"

this

and then, answering your question: Yes, it was your fault.

LegendMakerZ

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
ill be amazed if you think you can xin after the enemy getting 30 kills and you had half the teams kills and i went and stay'd in base after it was 4/25 how do you even think i will win if the team intentionally fed and blames me for not ganking?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendMakerZ View Post
ill be amazed if you think you can xin after the enemy getting 30 kills and you had half the teams kills and i went and stay'd in base after it was 4/25 how do you even think i will win if the team intentionally fed and blames me for not ganking?

how you expect yourself to win if you call everyone "intentional feeder" for dying?

UltimateAoe2

09-06-2012

I'm amazed with his idiotic mind.

LittleDi

09-06-2012

As sad as I consider the op's statements I'd probably do the same. You are teamed up with intentional feeders, the match is beyond impossible to win without the enemy doing something very stupid, and you already have a level disadvantage of serious proportions.

Think he did right by leaving them be and sitting on the platform. His options were pretty much as follows:

Sit at the tower, let the game end, and report the intentional feeding.
Continue to play, get killed a lot for it, and risk getting angry enough to spout foul language at people, but still lose anyways.

Here's a few questions people should of asked.
Did your team have 30 deaths before the 20 minute mark?
Did sona clear 11 deaths in under 10 minutes?
Both of these should of been asked but nobody did, so I will put them out here.

He already confirmed they pulled an intentional feed by his standards. So why are we insulting him rather than get more information to get a real answer?

Was afking the way to go? Not really, but if the alternative was him going postal at his team then he did the right thing instead of responding to it.

Without more information beyond this I don't see the punish other than the enemy team having a serious amount of kills which would make me question any report against him for actually having a positive score. Afking from the match would be easier, but he'd have to be a repeat afker for me to consider that a punishable offense. We also have leaverbuster for that so he'd of been picked up with it. We need those death announcements in the tribunal...