Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shyvana and the dragon's pot of gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kneesurgery

09-05-2012

My glorious first fan fiction is done. Please enjoy and look forward to future works. Depending on comments, I may do more like this, or make an extended work.

The dragon yawned and got ready for another match. First he flew around the countryside and terrorized villages and plundered as much gold as he could in the short minute that was allowed for champion select, he had to organize it during the loading screen.

It was so frustrating, dragon liked having gold, but was constantly killed so that the team could take it from him. When they did, they only ever used the money on wards to place in front of his cave.

It was always the same, pings would go off in a flury around him as people ganged up to take him down and steal his hard earned gold. Then, late game, just one champion could take him out and humiliate him. It was unbearable.

Even when he was protected by the other team looking out for when the first team would go to take him out, all they would do afterwards was kill him for his gold anyway.

Just once he would like for someone to fight for him to keep his gold, not to take it away from him.

There it was again, a flurry of pings followed by four teammates sprinting into his nook and attacking.

He fought with all his might, but it became apparent that he would once again have to give up a sizable amount of gold to a bunch of wimps who couldn't take him on unless they ganged up.

Suddenly, the most beautiful female dragon dashed into the nook from the other team and proceeded to massacre the four enemy champions. Her scales were bright red, just like his, but still glistening and beautiful from youth.

Her beautiful bone white claws tore into the flesh of her enemies, spraying blood around the pool.

The fire she conjured that spun around her burned the eyeballs from her enemies faces creating the succulent smell of burning meat.

Soon the enemy was dead, leaving only this mysterious dragon lady and the dragon alone. She changed into a human, and dragon realized that she was only able to be a dragon for a short period of time because she was a half breed.

Even though she was a half-breed, she made no move to kill dragon now that the enemy team was dead. Instead she only said, "Don't worry dragon, I'm here for you, I'll protect you."

Dragon was overcome with emotion, he offered up a pot of gold, enough to give all of her teammates the money they would have gotten if she had killed him.

"I don't care about that, Dragon," she said, deep womanly voice full of emotion, "I only care about you."

Dragon was sad that he couldn't say anything, but stared deeply into this beautiful creature's eyes, content to languish in her deep crimson pools that looked like blood of the fallen.

Then Trueshot Barrage flew through both of their bodies and killed them both.

Ezreal laughed all the way to the base where his dead teammates promised to never dismiss his ability as a solo top lane ever again.

Malaria Shield

09-05-2012

"clap clap" BRAVO!!!

Ask Shyvana

09-05-2012

How... well written.

Kneesurgery

09-05-2012

Quote:
sachir:
"clap clap" BRAVO!!!

Sincerely, thank you. It's very flattering to know that someone, lest of all the first comment, had exactly the reaction that I was aiming for.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
How... well written.

Well... thank you.

Just as a side note to anyone else who might read this and feel the need to comment, is this kind of fanfic the kind of thing you (all) might like to see more of, or would you prefer a longer more serious piece?

Radiant Glory

09-06-2012

wow....****ing EZ...

Cerubois

09-06-2012

Quote:
Kneesurgery:
Just as a side note to anyone else who might read this and feel the need to comment, is this kind of fanfic the kind of thing you (all) might like to see more of, or would you prefer a longer more serious piece?

What kind of style do you prefer? Short, funny pieces have their own place in people's hearts. Longer, funny pieces are a bit harder to get into, but still worth it (via Renekton Decides to Tank). But even longer stories than that would probably require you to change your style in a more serious direction.

I haven't seen enough of your writing to make a proper opinion on your writing level, so my advice is to do some self-analysis. Find out which you enjoy writing more.

Oh, and I did read it. I lol'd. :P

Paladin of Light

09-06-2012

Personally - I prefer more action in my stories than most. I can sometimes do scenes that you can envision happening in real life. I wish you well!

Kneesurgery

09-06-2012

Quote:
Paladin of Light:
Personally - I prefer more action in my stories than most. I can sometimes do scenes that you can envision happening in real life. I wish you well!

Well then, after getting my books for fall term, I can completely focus on a longer, more action filled serious story. Right after I go on vacation tomorrow. Right. Well, expect it on Monday.

Kneesurgery

09-10-2012

Quote:
Paladin of Light:

Have Voidsuit, Will Travel (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2562684).

There you go, it's only the beginning, but there will be much action, where you can "envision it happening in real life."

Enjoy, or at least, don't random downvote.