Easiest Champ to play

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quickee

09-06-2012

darius broken ulti

Dont ban Zach

09-06-2012

Ashe.

Anglory

09-06-2012

I would say Caitlyn is easier to play than Ashe. Ezreal is also not bad; he is not the easiest but at least he helps new players learn skill shots better. He also has an escape/chase so positioning isn't as crucial compared to other champions.

SandroTheLich

09-07-2012

Agree on Ryze. His best defensive item (Frozen Heart) also gives him needed CDR and damage (from the mana scaling on his Q.) His combo is quick and easy and drops squishies very fast.

I also find Teemo is a very easy champion to play. I usually build him with AS and On-Hit/Lifesteal. Auto-attack, drop mushrooms everywhere you can, and blind the AD champs who are trying to hit you.

GurkenMAN

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker454 View Post
Maybe in a world where ignite didn't exist.
Ofc there is counterplay but as top with flash/teleport u often cant counter his passive in lane. btw: Even if ignited it does heal a nice amount. Usually more than the ignitedmg itself.

The question was "easy to play-who?" and voli certainly is, because he is kinda "safe"!

SSJXVIThead

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Rhyze.

He is the only champion in the game where you build tanky to do damage.
Every spell is point and click.
Galio would like a word with you

SilverChampz

09-09-2012

for me it's xin or yi.. xin just WEQR and there goes penta kill and for yi.. well. blue fire thingy Q R AA AA AA AA AA FTW

King Kappa

09-09-2012

Xerath.
No one's going to agree with me since positioning is supposed to be hard to do and skill shots are supposed to be hard to land, but he's the easiest champion for me.

The skill shots are awkward, but they're not hard to land and he can kite like crazy with his QE stun and his W speed boost. Rylai isn't even needed.

KMeisters

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sīmba View Post
Xerath.
No one's going to agree with me since positioning is supposed to be hard to do and skill shots are supposed to be hard to land, but he's the easiest champion for me.

The skill shots are awkward, but they're not hard to land and he can kite like crazy with his QE stun and his W speed boost. Rylai isn't even needed.
I totally agree

Real Doublelift

09-09-2012

Xin is good because his OP at life steal!

12345612 ... 13