Scoots, manager of team EG, confirms exclusivity contracts by Riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikhal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Meh, I liked Riot when they had exciting community interactions (Ionia vs Noxus). As of late, I hear very disappointing things.

I'm getting more and more disappointed by them. They allowed Curse/Dignitas to be disqualified for their ARAM game (yes, it has been confirmed) under the assumption that it didn't help promote Esports, but they are fine with interviewing Dyrus' pillow... now covering up this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

Senior Member

09-06-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ncrwhale

Recruiter

09-06-2012

I'd just like to remind everyone that this thread was started and propagated by people who also said this thread would be closed momentarily


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrwhale View Post
I'd just like to remind everyone that this thread was started and propagated by people who also said this thread would be closed momentarily
I don't know about the propagated, but I started the thread and I never said it would be closed (for what's worth).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxY0LO420SWAGxX

Member

09-06-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanamoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-06-2012

This makes perfect sense. Riot should not be paying a group with BLC, DotA, and HoN on their rosters. This can easily be solved by a group splitting off into EG and EG-LoL, where obviously the LoL team is on the new group.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramrodsmurf

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanamoto View Post
This makes perfect sense. Riot should not be paying a group with BLC, DotA, and HoN on their rosters. This can easily be solved by a group splitting off into EG and EG-LoL, where obviously the LoL team is on the new group.
The Picard facepalm ASCII was literally made for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slaya45

Senior Member

09-06-2012

I completely agree with almost everything said on this thread.

I also want to hear Riot's side of the story...

Soon....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashiroth

Senior Member

09-06-2012

blasphemy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxY0LO420SWAGxX

Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaya45 View Post
I completely agree with almost everything said on this thread.

I also want to hear Riot's side of the story...

Soon....
TM