Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Scoots, manager of team EG, confirms exclusivity contracts by Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikhal

09-06-2012

Meh, I liked Riot when they had exciting community interactions (Ionia vs Noxus). As of late, I hear very disappointing things.

I'm getting more and more disappointed by them. They allowed Curse/Dignitas to be disqualified for their ARAM game (yes, it has been confirmed) under the assumption that it didn't help promote Esports, but they are fine with interviewing Dyrus' pillow... now covering up this?

DoctorMcPain

09-06-2012

bump

ncrwhale

Recruiter

09-06-2012

I'd just like to remind everyone that this thread was started and propagated by people who also said this thread would be closed momentarily

DoctorMcPain

09-06-2012

Quote:
ncrwhale:
I'd just like to remind everyone that this thread was started and propagated by people who also said this thread would be closed momentarily

I don't know about the propagated, but I started the thread and I never said it would be closed (for what's worth).

XxY0LO420SWAGxX

09-06-2012

bump

Kanamoto

09-06-2012

This makes perfect sense. Riot should not be paying a group with BLC, DotA, and HoN on their rosters. This can easily be solved by a group splitting off into EG and EG-LoL, where obviously the LoL team is on the new group.

Ramrodsmurf

09-06-2012

Quote:
Kanamoto:
This makes perfect sense. Riot should not be paying a group with BLC, DotA, and HoN on their rosters. This can easily be solved by a group splitting off into EG and EG-LoL, where obviously the LoL team is on the new group.

The Picard facepalm ASCII was literally made for you.

slaya45

09-06-2012

I completely agree with almost everything said on this thread.

I also want to hear Riot's side of the story...

Soon....

Slashiroth

09-06-2012

blasphemy

XxY0LO420SWAGxX

09-06-2012

Quote:
slaya45:
I completely agree with almost everything said on this thread.

I also want to hear Riot's side of the story...

Soon....

TM