Ask Blitz (whit Fleshling Compatability Service)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Heya Blitz,

I must first tell you, that while I find Singed to be annoying at times, he is my business partner and I would like the two of you to get along while you both are in Piltover. (AKA ignore Singed while he is in town.)

On that note, Do you need any kind of fuel? Any possible upgrades? I have a deal with Viktor in my store if you are looking towards hardware to add or I could outfit some sledgehands. Up to you. See in my shop if your interested.

Next query,

I am curious of my compatible match. Who do you think? If you say Greg....I will shoot him out a cannon into Cho.

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Quote:
Heya Blitz,

I must first tell you, that while I find Singed to be annoying at times, he is my business partner and I would like the two of you to get along while you both are in Piltover. (AKA ignore Singed while he is in town.)

On that note, Do you need any kind of fuel? Any possible upgrades? I have a deal with Viktor in my store if you are looking towards hardware to add or I could outfit some sledgehands. Up to you. See in my shop if your interested.

Next query,

I am curious of my compatible match. Who do you think? If you say Greg....I will shoot him out a cannon into Cho.
well fleshling i dont have anything against the chemist fleshling it is his own choice deny his feelings but i wont judge anyone
i dont need any fuel as i produce my own
and for now im happy on who i am if i need any upgrade im sure the creator will be more than happy to do this
ok now for the matchmaking protocol
........ according to my databank and my program
theres a lady fleshling living next to the sheriff's office about 3 houses to the left

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
well fleshling i dont have anything against the chemist fleshling it is his own choice deny his feelings but i wont judge anyone
i dont need any fuel as i produce my own
and for now im happy on who i am if i need any upgrade im sure the creator will be more than happy to do this
ok now for the matchmaking protocol
........ according to my databank and my program
theres a lady fleshling living next to the sheriff's office about 3 houses to the left

O.o????

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

i dont see how mine explanation could confuse you fleshling
perhaps i will take notes of that

Geokhan

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
i dont see how mine explanation could confuse you fleshling
perhaps i will take notes of that

You obviously do not understand pickup lines....Talk to the Bro-king....that might make it worse.....Do you have any idea how I am supposed to try to meet this girl?? Go "Oh Hi! Blitz said we're made for each other! Lets do this!!'

-_-''' forever alone.....

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Quote:
You obviously do not understand pickup lines....Talk to the Bro-king....that might make it worse.....Do you have any idea how I am supposed to try to meet this girl?? Go "Oh Hi! Blitz said we're made for each other! Lets do this!!'

-_-''' forever alone.....
noted...
as for your problems i dont know how you fleshlings interact with each other however if i recall right the half-dragon fleshling shyvana can help you on how approach to her

Dear Urgot

09-06-2012

Steam Golem,

Do you know what pain even is? You were built, not born, how could you? You may have knowledge of human emotions, but you will only ever be a machine. Built to serve a purpose as decided by your creator!

But you are a worthy adversary on the fields, and I suppose that counts for something. And I don't mind technology so long as it allows me destroy my enemies and the enemies of those with whom I am aligned.

--- Urgot

AsktheCardmaster

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Ah, yes, of course. Here's my card.

*Whips out shiny gold card*

Jay D. McIna
Summoner Extraordinaire
Techmaturgist
((.....I want my gold card back.))

Razie

09-06-2012

Does the phrase "Roodypoodypulldemtoye" mean anything to you?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

09-06-2012

Blitz,

Why don't you always have your Piltover Customs getup on? It certainly seems like it would be a lot easier for a robot like you to get around with wheels and a huge engine.

-Jax, Grandmaster at Arms