Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Blitz (whit Fleshling Compatability Service)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fangire

Master Recruiter

09-05-2012

Beep Boop Beep?

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Quote:
MR. Robot:

"WHY... YOU DONT TALK LIKE THIS"? *BIB BOP* "01010111 01101000 01111001 00111111??"

The dragon laugh a bit.

thats very offensive you dont see orianna talking this way too
Quote:
Blitz

I heard you do analyzes I DEMAND YOU TO DO ONE ON ME!

~Veigar.
((I saw earlier Lulu's prefect match was me o.o I want to see this))

lulu and you are both mages and she can help whit your napoleon complex
Quote:
*rumble walks in*
hey, blitz, can you sign me up for the fcs...

according to my equations you can do a perfect match whit tristana as long you put lots of cannons on your battle suit
Quote:
".... How are you able to do these equations? I'm curious, try finding my 'perfect mate.' I am not sure how these equations work..." He said putting a finger on his chin thinking.

i would explain but there are so many equations for your fleshling brain understand im sorry and i cant find a mate for you it seens giving away your emotions came whit a price and also i improve the equations as more i research you fleshlings
Quote:
How is your EMP able to be used so frequently on the fields?

Also, i would like a compatibility service.

i dont use EMP it is merely excess static you see steam generates eletricity and remainant static i can use this remaining static to generate arcs of eletricity or release creating an eletrical field around me but back to original question i dont use all the remainant static so it be done faster
and for my service seems elizabeth can be a mate but i need more data on her
Quote:
Blitztrash.
I would like you to tell me my second most ideal "mate" since several layers of my moral code impede any romance with "the most ideal one"
-Signed Singed.

theres no use on telling your second most ideal the equations dont lie in time you will see how the moral code of yours cant overcome your feelings

Stormer1337

09-05-2012

o_o
(( rumble's face is stuck XD ))

PuniMage

09-05-2012

Quote:
lulu and you are both mages and she can help whit your napoleon complex

"Wait WHAT?........"

Veigar leaves

Jaykoboy

09-05-2012

Blitzcrank,

I know you are steam-powered, being the Great Steam Golem and all, but just out of curiousity, what produces this steam? Is it an Infini-flux Hextech Steam Generator, or is it a Manacore 5000 Automatic Pressure system?

Also, I would like to subscribe to your Fleshling Compatibility Services. My name is Jay D. McIna, my blood type is Red, and I'm not compatible with many forms of magic.

-Jay

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Quote:
Blitzcrank,

I know you are steam-powered, being the Great Steam Golem and all, but just out of curiousity, what produces this steam? Is it an Infini-flux Hextech Steam Generator, or is it a Manacore 5000 Automatic Pressure system?

Also, I would like to subscribe to your Fleshling Compatibility Services. My name is Jay D. McIna, my blood type is Red, and I'm not compatible with many forms of magic.

-Jay

glad you asked the steam i generate is created by the own steam i produce you see by being infused whit magic i can manipulate the flow of the steam ergo, by taking the steam i produce i can store it and whit mana flow i can recondensate it on my body thus generating water that i can use to produce steam and so goes on
and for my services i need more info on you can you give me a list of your data?

Ask Mad Chemist

09-05-2012

Quote:
theres no use on telling your second most ideal the equations dont lie in time you will see how the moral code of yours cant overcome your feelings

We shall see

Ask the Herald

09-05-2012

Quote:
Ask the Robot:
glad you asked the steam i generate is created by the own steam i produce you see by being infused whit magic i can manipulate the flow of the steam ergo, by taking the steam i produce i can store it and whit mana flow i can recondensate it on my body thus generating water that i can use to produce steam and so goes on
and for my services i need more info on you can you give me a list of your data?

In other words, a Hydromantic Transfusion System.

Jaykoboy

09-05-2012

Ah, yes, of course. Here's my card.

*Whips out shiny gold card*

Jay D. McIna (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1372)
Summoner Extraordinaire
Techmaturgist

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Quote:
Ah, yes, of course. Here's my card.

*Whips out shiny gold card*

Jay D. McIna
Summoner Extraordinaire
Techmaturgist

thanks i shall put your file on the databank and run equations
(a while later...)
your mate is...
HERO