Ask Blitz (whit Fleshling Compatability Service)

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
well creator to begin whit i admire you effort to make humanity more robot like, as you know metal is harder than flesh
...You really don't have to admire me. Nor do you have to respect me, either. I failed as your creator. I had great things planned for you......for us.....But Stanwick Pididly made sure none of that came to fruition. You were meant to be the first step in a positive direction for Zaun, a possible method of cleaning it up and making it a more appealing place to visit.

This failure, and the resulting denial of my pleas for justice, destroyed me. Internally. Flesh is so fragile. Weak. Pathetic. Debilitating. But I digress.

Admittedly, I am also curious about your services. Would you be willing to perform an analysis for one such as myself?

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Quote:
Shen enters the area. He looks at Blitzcrank. "I did not see you as the type to match people for their love life, seeing how you are one with no emotions. How do you do such things?"
actually emotionless fleshling im not lack emotion during my investigation i did observing other fleshlings i developed some sort of emotion such i do enjoy dressing as a fleshling just to mock your usual habits like paying taxes hehehe however i dont get attached to the emotions
and for my services i developed series of data and equations to aproach the perfect mate for others
Quote:
...You really don't have to admire me. Nor do you have to respect me, either. I failed as your creator. I had great things planned for you......for us.....But Stanwick Pididly made sure none of that came to fruition. You were meant to be the first step in a positive direction for Zaun, a possible method of cleaning it up and making it a more appealing place to visit.

This failure, and the resulting denial of my pleas for justice, destroyed me. Internally. Flesh is so fragile. Weak. Pathetic. Debilitating. But I digress.

Admittedly, I am also curious about your services. Would you be willing to perform an analysis for one such as myself?
you may think was a failure but actually it allowed me to take my own decisions as so i could declare my autonomy
and for my services
i cant find a proper mate for you

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-05-2012

MR. Robot:

"WHY... YOU DONT TALK LIKE THIS"? *BIB BOP* "01010111 01101000 01111001 00111111??"

The dragon laugh a bit.

-Ebonmaw, terror of Zaun

PuniMage

09-05-2012

Blitz

I heard you do analyzes I DEMAND YOU TO DO ONE ON ME!

~Veigar.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-05-2012

((You don't want to believe me))

PuniMage

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
((You don't want to believe me))
((I saw earlier Lulu's prefect match was me o.o I want to see this))

Ask Mad Chemist

09-05-2012

Blitztrash.
I would like you to tell me my second most ideal "mate" since several layers of my moral code impede any romance with "the most ideal one"
-Signed Singed.

Stormer1337

09-05-2012

*rumble walks in*
hey, blitz, can you sign me up for the fcs...

Ask Shenn

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
actually emotionless fleshling im not lack emotion during my investigation i did observing other fleshlings i developed some sort of emotion such i do enjoy dressing as a fleshling just to mock your usual habits like paying taxes hehehe however i dont get attached to the emotions
and for my services i developed series of data and equations to aproach the perfect mate for others
".... How are you able to do these equations? I'm curious, try finding my 'perfect mate.' I am not sure how these equations work..." He said putting a finger on his chin thinking.

Razie

09-05-2012

How is your EMP able to be used so frequently on the fields?

Also, i would like a compatibility service.

~Razmig

1234567 ... 9