Ask Blitz (whit Fleshling Compatability Service)

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Robot

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
...I need to think some things.
.....
.....
.....
Just no.
very well fleshling keep denying your feelings

Quote:
Dear Blitzcrank,

I do not have need of your relationship services. I would still like your analysis, however, to see if it's at all accurate that I would end up dating a... say, sun-worshiping amazon.

Evelynn
very well i shall run the process
if x-3x-4=0 putting into baskara equation can result in x1=-1 and x2=4
unfortunally your results came negative for the person is question
but by my calculations annie would be a perfect match as long you can wait her growing phase


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Let me guess...Shyvana.
-Signed Singed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
very well i shall run the process
if x-3x-4=0 putting into baskara equation can result in x1=-1 and x2=4
unfortunally your results came negative for the person is question
but by my calculations annie would be a perfect match as long you can wait her growing phase
... You know, I don't disagree with that.

Provided we agree that she'd be eighteen or older first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Let me guess...Shyvana.
-Signed Singed
Who else would sit down in the same room with me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Phantom walks in with a smirk on his face.

"I require an analysis."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Robot

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
... You know, I don't disagree with that.

Provided we agree that she'd be eighteen or older first.
not sure about what you mean by that if her procreation phase is before that...
maybe i need do more research about human behavior

Quote:
Phantom walks in with a smirk on his face.

"I require an analysis."
your data is not present on the process


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Phantom laughs.

"Good that is what I needed to hear."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
.
Who else would sit down in the same room with me?
I would but the again I am not precisely the most "normal" person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
very well fleshling keep denying your feelings
She is more like a daughter to me I harbor not romantic feelings for her.
Plus she is under aged


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

09-05-2012

I WANT AN analysis TOOOOOOO!!!

*Lulu jumps up and down giddily*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Robot

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
I WANT AN analysis TOOOOOOO!!!

*Lulu jumps up and down giddily*
very well small stature fleshling
STARTING PROGRAM...
PROGRAM RUNNING....
ACCESSING INFORMATION...
RUNNING CALCULATION...
PROCESSING...
SCANNING SUCCESSFUL
and your perfect mate is...
Veigar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Shen enters the area. He looks at Blitzcrank. "I did not see you as the type to match people for their love life, seeing how you are one with no emotions. How do you do such things?"


123456 ... 9