Looking for Organizers to test tournament platform

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laberge

09-05-2012

Hey everyone.

I'm working with a startup called Battlefy, and we're seeking some Tournament organizers to beta test our platform.
Battlefy is a way for organizers to easily create and manage tournament brackets, teams, players and streams. We'd love to work with small leagues, and collegiate leagues.

We're looking for people who've organized tournaments before and we'll help you get set up.

Feel free to ask any questions below!

You can also visit battlefy.com to see a preview.

Flash Ulti

09-11-2012

Hi there, I've already tried your platform a little bit earlier. The thing that keeps me from using it is the fact that Team Captain may not register their own team. The organiser must do the teams hiself, wich is pretty anoying.

Good luck!

D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Might i add your site looks easy to navigate and since LoL players really dont have much MLG exp. they normaly dont know how to sign up.. make team then join tourney xD they say its to hard lol.. no joke...

But like i said.. it looks uber easy to navigate.. but most Organizers have there own set website that they use.. i would hope a Organizer would be able to use their own site.. it would but them closer to sponsorship's ect.. if u made the site.. find u 1 good guy and have him host tourneys on it.. it doesnt take long to easily get a 1000 people on your site or w/e your goal is.. xD

laberge

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTechnicien View Post
Hi there, I've already tried your platform a little bit earlier. The thing that keeps me from using it is the fact that Team Captain may not register their own team. The organiser must do the teams hiself, wich is pretty anoying.

Good luck!

Hi There,

Thanks for the feedback, our website allows for Team Captains to register their teams. They simply need to sign up to Battlefy and then enter their members names on the tournament page. We also allow for passworded tournaments so that randoms don't simply sign up. Check out this active tournament: http://battlefy.com/tournament/60/ (there you can see where team captains can register their teams)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ADl View Post
Might i add your site looks easy to navigate and since LoL players really dont have much MLG exp. they normaly dont know how to sign up.. make team then join tourney xD they say its to hard lol.. no joke...

But like i said.. it looks uber easy to navigate.. but most Organizers have there own set website that they use.. i would hope a Organizer would be able to use their own site.. it would but them closer to sponsorship's ect.. if u made the site.. find u 1 good guy and have him host tourneys on it.. it doesnt take long to easily get a 1000 people on your site or w/e your goal is.. xD
Thanks! If you need any help with our platform, let me know

Hope that helps guys! I'm always reachable at laberge@battlefy.com