1264 games of ranked -- The ELO system, Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perissh1

11-07-2012

I can haz moar CoOookies?

first time Vayne

11-07-2012

Thank you. Will be keeping a close eye on this.

VaporizeX

11-22-2012

Where is CoOookies? I add him in LoL but he hasn't been online in months... I was hoping he would add to this thread.

UnTamedLaw

12-14-2012

too much reading haha great job tho

TFFoS

12-14-2012

+1 for someone who realizes their limitations and is trying to improve.

Key

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Love this thread! Great stuffz.

Blad3sOfFury

01-15-2013

So should you focus on a certain champion in each role? The one you're best with/or has a good potentional to carry? I.E. Rengar Pre-Nerfs?

CoOokiesX

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blad3sOfFury View Post
So should you focus on a certain champion in each role? The one you're best with/or has a good potentional to carry? I.E. Rengar Pre-Nerfs?
Seems that people that focus on one role can climb faster but then hit a plateau, I did because that role isn't something that is always available, and other people are going to be better then you are at even your best role.

So learning all the roles so you can fill any spot will teach you to understand the limitations of that role and what that job really is then when you are not playing that role it will give you an understanding of what they can and cannot do.

Also being able to switch between roles, for instance I forced myself to top, mid, adc, support, and jungle 5 different games, so I could be better at whatever could come my way during a champ select in ranked because you when you q you dont know what you are going to do. I practiced this in normals.

Hope this helps!

-C

5pr33

01-16-2013

This is great man... I'm about average at the game overall but have been maining both solo lanes for months now. Gotta say this is probably the best compilation of someones league journey i have ever seen. You really made a ton of progess. If you aren't one of those people who like to rage add me i play ALOT haha.

CoOokiesX

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pr33 View Post
This is great man... I'm about average at the game overall but have been maining both solo lanes for months now. Gotta say this is probably the best compilation of someones league journey i have ever seen. You really made a ton of progess. If you aren't one of those people who like to rage add me i play ALOT haha.
Thanks man, great to hear comments like this!