Graves vs Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Graves has no way to say GTFO XIN, and Xin can gapclose from beyond Graves' range. Some ranged carries have a chance, but I think the only one with a real shot of winning is Vayne.

Pemmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

As other have said I wouldn't sweat it too bad. Everyone is going to have bad game bottom from time to time, especially in blind pick where you can end up with really unfavorable match ups.

I would switch up your summoner spells as suggested, but I don't think it would have made a huge difference in this case.

Sounds like you did everything else right, and asked for help which you did not receive much of.

MMKH

09-05-2012

Xin Zhao is winning now? Not surprised.

Xander756

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemmin View Post
As other have said I wouldn't sweat it too bad. Everyone is going to have bad game bottom from time to time, especially in blind pick where you can end up with really unfavorable match ups.

I would switch up your summoner spells as suggested, but I don't think it would have made a huge difference in this case.

Sounds like you did everything else right, and asked for help which you did not receive much of.
When I picked my summoner spells I was under the impression I'd be going top. If I knew they wanted me bottom I never would have picked ignite.