Syndra's lane control is WINNING.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Start with W at level1.

When the minions come, grab the enemy's first minion and throw it toward your side of the lane, forcing your allied minions to stop their march earlier, putting the minion line closer to your tower.



Enjoy your super-safe lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiskerton

Senior Member

09-05-2012

why are you in lane? you should be invading red/blue and throwing it across the wall (blitz-style invade)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitigrade View Post
why are you in lane? you should be invading red/blue and throwing it across the wall
Sometimes, the team doesn't wanna invade. Plus, they spawn at 1:54. If your team is there with you, might as well kill it instead of throwing it.

But being able to throw Red buff into the Baron / Dragon pool is hilarious!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excitement

Recruiter

09-05-2012

So somewhat like denyplank? It really doesn't last long enough to be abused though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
So somewhat like denyplank? It really doesn't last long enough to be abused though.
Your enemy can still last-hit. It's just a lot riskier for them.
The main point is, you greatly reduce the chance of ganks from the enemy jungler.

And you can maintain the creep line for a long time if you're smart (unless you're against AoE casters like Morgana)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reallshotgg

Member

09-05-2012

enjoy getting shoved to tower while they roam?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOfGrandeur View Post
Start with W at level1.

When the minions come, grab the enemy's first minion and throw it toward your side of the lane, forcing your allied minions to stop their march earlier, putting the minion line closer to your tower.



Enjoy your super-safe lane.
If your minions line up that early, they'll kill the enemy minions much quicker and your lane is now pushed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xioden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
enjoy getting shoved to tower while they roam?
Yea, level 1-2 roams are OP man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twixiee View Post
If your minions line up that early, they'll kill the enemy minions much quicker and your lane is now pushed.
So wrong.

That wave won't kill the enemy minions so quickly that the next minion wave won't have arrived yet.
It's fairly easy to maintain.


This sort of thing applies to using AoE skills to harass and other push/lane-control strategies.
Overall, you still get more control over the lane.